Whats your bike weigh

GoldenMotor.com

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
"The Dragon Lady", my twin-engined girlie cruiser weighed 100 pounds. My friend Hawaii Ed helped me carry up the side of the cliff at Ka'ena Point.

My Diamondback Response with Scooterguy drive and single Mits engine should weigh 55lbs.

UPDATE as of 06/11/2011:

"The Dragon Lady" is history. Its top speed was 39mph.
My Diamondback bike and I gained weight. Bike weighs 70 lbs with 2 quarts gas. I weigh 200# plus 18lbs of gear.
That's 288 lbs., with top speed of 43 mph.xct2

Last edited:

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I gotta get a scale- mine would win "lightest" - huffy cruiser with 50 cc motor- 700c alloy rims- sprocket bolted directly to alloy hub so no rag joint weight- no tensioner- alloy BMX bars and stem- still haven't switched to a three piece alloy pedal sprocket- but a small 36 weighs little and cuts down on chain length- I may be under 50 lbs total-

I roll it up and down a flight of stairs every time I ride it-

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I gotta get a scale- mine would win "lightest" - huffy cruiser with 50 cc motor- 700c alloy rims- sprocket bolted directly to alloy hub so no rag joint weight- no tensioner- alloy BMX bars and stem- still haven't switched to a three piece alloy pedal sprocket- but a small 36 weighs little and cuts down on chain length- I may be under 50 lbs total-

I roll it up and down a flight of stairs every time I ride it-
LOL, with awesome power, there is no need for me to count grams, ounces, even pounds.xct2

What a coincidence! I also roll my bike up & down stairs every time I ride.

I just gotta remember to remove the 13 lb. motorcycle chain before I push the bike upstairs.:-||

ToxicAz520

Mar 11, 2011
Tucson,Arizona
My Full suspension Gt Lts-5 w/shiftkit weighs in at 54lbs. If I put on my light rims and tires with reg tubes and no slime (8oz/per tube) and my cruiser spring seat I would shave off another 4 to 6 lbs probably.

xct2