Cut living expenses and enjoy your hobby

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Will Email Him, To Find Out How Much To Drive It To Me In Fl!! He Will Have To Pay His Own Speeding Tickets. A Strong Cross Wind, May Make It More Interesting. I Think He Is Windy!! It`s A Good Laugh. Ron

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Chris, I Did Not Catch The Trike Part Of It Until Your Pic!! It Is Real! Looks Like Asia Somewhere Or Mex. It Is Pretty Cool. Needs 2 Cylinder`s Minimum.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
cvlt1Pablo, If 2 Door See`s It, He Will Be Off To Home Depot With His Pic Up For Building Supplies! Lol. The Old Saying; Don`t Cut Timber On A Windy Day, And Don`t Ride Your House Trike Either!! Or Haul The Boss Lady!! Just When I Thought I Had Seen It All!! Lol Ron .cvlt1

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
I Don`t Know About It, It Looks To Perfect! Someone Did Some Morphing??!! I Would Not Want It Anyway = It Only Has Room For One Propane Tank. Ron

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Fair, He Has His Fat Wife And Lazy Dog In The Camper! Also "pablo" Put A V/8 In The Kitchen! Lol. Waiting for 2 door to share his motor trike plans now. It would be handy now that jackalope hunting is open again. Ron

Last edited:

OKflyboy

Jan 4, 2010
Tulsa Area, OK
Chris, I Did Not Catch The Trike Part Of It Until Your Pic!! It Is Real! Looks Like Asia Somewhere Or Mex. It Is Pretty Cool. Needs 2 Cylinder`s Minimum.
I think you could put a V8 in the kitchen.
:D

(I did not take these pics. Credit goes to rogergarrison over at Pennock's Fiero Forum)

Attachments