Its gonna be fast

GoldenMotor.com

3Slick

Feb 13, 2009
vancouver BC
my bike is so good looking and when complete it'll get alot of attention just a bike and motor now.so here it is for you : an aluminium mountian bike with shocks ,shock handlebar stem , suspension seat post with gel and spring seat, fat slick tires and puncture resistant inner tubes, turn and brake light ,a 70cc 2 stroke modified bike kit , shifter kit also to utilize the bike gear sprockets instead the 1 motor sprocket the comes with the kit and a tuned exhaust for clean burn and power .i bought the frame and built it so its a custom bike more parts to be upgraded. i scavenged most of the parts from roadside spring cleanup a few years ago .its a very beautiful bike and cost about 850 $ altogether

Attachments

Last edited:

DEATH4OF4

Mar 22, 2009
Green Bay, Wisconsin (Frozen Tundra)
Right On! Welcome To The Forum! So People Say I Spent Too Much Time And Money On My Bike.they Also Say I Could Have Bought A Scooter That Goes 65 Mph For What I Put Into My "bicycle"...maybe So, But We All Know Why We Didn't Just Go Out And Buy A Moped Or Scooter...right? Ride With Pride...you Built It.

3Slick

Feb 13, 2009
vancouver BC
one of the reasons i built this bike was to ride forest roads and trails so 26 " wheels are better .also this bike goes on a car rack inside the house and everywhere . aren't scooters really expensive?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome to the forum.

A GOOD scooter is pretty pricey. I have a Yamaha Vino 50 and it cost 1700 out the door new in '02.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
i could buy a scooter or moped for $800 and the reason i have a bike and engine is because i dont have $800.
registration= only$50 + no insurance needed + i can use my car license
cost of my use bike $20 cost of engine kit $185 total= $205

forest roads and trails,i could have got a dirtbike or mini bike between $179-500
but im not saying you spent too much,not if youre happy and have fun with your bike.
enjoy your ride.

Last edited:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I like the price of the MB and the fact you can build it how ever you desire.

I know people with those scooters. They look kind of cool, but not only are they around $1200, but due to the tires on them, they are no good in mud or sand. Strictly road use. Not for me!