Steel frame motorized bike basics in a second

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
As with so many of your posts I fail to understand the point you are making :confused:
No offense intended by me either but I have to say Ditto to what IWw said.

I have no idea what your intension with the post is, you atlk about frame flex or something and then post videos talking about running the bike single speed until you can get your stuff together for making it a shifter bike with a 3 speed hub.

Me no Savy...lol!

:confused:

Map

boxcar

Dec 18, 2014
Astoria OR
If I understand your complaint correctly ???????
You are complaining and warning about your fork flexing ???????
The fork you are running would seem to be an RST Cappa...... Not the best fork in the gambit when one is looking for strength.
They are famous for large amounts of flex.
Complicated by the conversion to a 1" steer tube.....
You might want to look there before warning the world that all stock framed motorized bikes are flawed...........

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
If I understand your complaint correctly ???????
You are complaining and warning about your fork flexing ???????
The fork you are running would seem to be an RST Cappa...... Not the best fork in the gambit when one is looking for strength.
They are famous for large amounts of flex.
Complicated by the conversion to a 1" steer tube.....
You might want to look there before warning the world that all stock framed motorized bikes are flawed...........
i agree, sounds like a fork issue and not the frame.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Personally, I think it's more of a poster issue than a bicycle issue.
I mostly have NO CLUE what this poster is babbling about......EVER.

BOYGOFAST

Sep 28, 2013
Citrus Springs Fl.
Hey I provided a simple 1930's 66 cc engine kit featured on a steel bicycle frame. Nothing complicated the links work I checked them both. If you can't get airtime then you should ask for some help..

BOYGOFAST

Sep 28, 2013
Citrus Springs Fl.
boxcar and a few other don't get the post, representation of historic standard by impersonating the original a cheap copy's of original are just that and if a few of the members don't understand there's a difference then forget I mentioned it

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
boxcar and a few other don't get the post, representation of historic standard by impersonating the original a cheap copy's of original are just that and if a few of the members don't understand there's a difference then forget I mentioned it
Dude I don't think ANY of us get what you're trying to say...

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Im honestly not trying to be rude here at all BOYGOFAST, but I seriously have no idea what it is you're trying to say in this thread, I r3ad and reread the things you've posted and I just cant put the pieces together completely.

But even though Im not sure what points you're trying to make here, I can honestly say I wish you the best and hope your bike build or builds work out great, just ride safe and enjoy.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Same here.. I'm not trying to bash on you or be rude either, but trying to understand exactly what your trying to say or what point you're trying to get to isn't exactly the easiest thing to do here...

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Maybe the guy just needs his 15 minutes of fame, attention, or a little recognition. (or perhaps he's just a lonely soul.) Tell him, Good Job on the build, Just like you would any newbie. Offer advice on the fork flex, ect,ect. And hope his next post is a question or advice relevant to the thread. And try to guide him in the use of the forum. If he just wanted to show off his new build, COOL, But then thats how he should present it. And explain THAT to him. To keep it RELEVANT. I dont wanna be rude either.
fatdaddy.usflg

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
A lot of people post nonsense on threads, So why is everyone getting all worked up over this ONE GUY? If ya think his posts are crap, ignore it!! Thats the best advice I got. If he gets no response, sooner or later he'll just give up.
fatdaddy.usflg

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
A lot of people post nonsense on threads, So why is everyone getting all worked up over this ONE GUY? If ya think his posts are crap, ignore it!! Thats the best advice I got. If he gets no response, sooner or later he'll just give up.
fatdaddy.usflg
It is in fact very good advice.