acme motor bikes new bike

GoldenMotor.com

Junster

Jun 2, 2009
Washington St.
I don't know for sure. I bought the bike built that way. It was a hardtail and it was raked out some. Most ppl have never felt suspension collapse on any motorcycle. You have to really get into a corner and just about be dragging a peg at least over 40 before it happens.

scabz24

Oct 16, 2009
dunedin fl.
holy crap that pic is on the dunedin causway I live off of virginia near downtown!nice bike nice bacground as well i spend alot of time on the causway with my kids.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
we tack it up with a mig then tig weld everything, go over all the frame welds with the tig too. i'm working on some forms so the tank can be laid up in fiberglass.
Beautiful build camlifter.

About fiberglass tanks. Did some research and it seems that fiberglass doesn't hold up well to gasoline, at least without a lining like Creme or a similar product. Seems the fiberglass begins to break down and you end up with a plastic coating in your carb.

I'm going to head out to a plastics factory this week and check out what it takes to make a mold for blow molding plastic tanks. Can't imagine they'd be too expensive to make once a mold is made.

Wondering if anyone else has looked into blow molding or knows anything about it.

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
dont know anything about it lol

(since you asked)

but plastic tanks would be worth buying in my eyes... i really want that handebar mounted one pipelyne sells (SCSW)

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
the pipe is a pocket bike pipe that was cut up and rewelded to fit this bike, nothing wrong with fiber glass tanks, some of the 70's british bikes came with fiberglass tanks. you just have to coat the insides if your going to use gas with ethanol in it. thanks everyone for the kuddos.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Over all looks wise the tank , tires... I am jealous one of the coolest laid out bikes! Very nice color scheme! The tank is awesome man loving it! Really clean work on that..