I got a new toy recently!

GoldenMotor.com

moosinatrix

Sep 2, 2009
Houston, TX
i bought this Mini Chopper from craigslist the other day for a hundred bucks. when i got it it had no breaks needed a carb rebuild, didn't shift, and various other little things. anyways it shifts now and i cleaned the carb out decently but it still runs a little funny. anyways im planning on restoring it and modding it with a bigger engine.

as far as i know these are the specs.

49cc (thats what itt feels like anyways tops out around 40-45mph)
4 speed semi auto transmission ( 4 down, does great in first 3 gear but seems like 4th is a bit to long.)
head light only
front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
front suspension and mono shock suspension rear
electric and kick start
horn & key ignition
12v battery, i think it charges off the stator and igniter but not sure since it doesnt hold a charge

problem is i cant track down a make and model for it.
say Terminator on the crank case and there are numbers on the engine that say hs1939fmb, 05041926
i tried google all such info and cant find any info on this bike. i did find parts that seem to fit this bike but i would like to know for sure before i buy anu thing for it.

can anyone help??

PS will post pics soon!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Lifans' come in a lot of sizes, all rough copies of the Honda Elite 150cc scooter it was copied from.

Same china "quality". Only "better".

pedro5189

Jan 21, 2008
England
the 49cc lifans are a 3 speed though, and the 110cc variation seems to be the most common so it was just a calculated guesstimate

moosinatrix

Sep 2, 2009
Houston, TX
if it was a 110cc i think it would go a little faster then 40. and when i put it in 4th the motor bogs cuz not enough trque to drive it. Ive heen on a littl honda 80cc dirt bike that could do 60 easily. and yeah i looked at the lifans, they are pretty nice.