Coming soon...Italian motor Bicycle!

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Well I got the pictures on my cell phone but I don't have a clue on how to get them downloaded onto my computer. So I'll be taking more pics on our Sunday ride. Pipelyne will start making frames that will have the motor mounted. The quality of these motors are much superior to the chinese ones. Look for the pictures this Sunday.

Last edited:

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
I had two of those Italian made 175cc Harleys and found that Italian made bikes were
crap. That was many years ago so I will keep an open mind.

hotrodseanxx

Apr 17, 2008
NJ
yes, in my opinion the italian motors/mechanics can either be really good or complete crap... hoping for this one to be really good;)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I had one of those harleys as well... Yes it was trash only bike i ever had (except these) that vibrated so badly I had to tighten the carb screws ever couple of days.

My first bike was a puch I think it was called. It was a 110cc made in some eastern block country I think. The metal was so bad the kick stand broke completely all at one time. No signs of wear just broke in two pieces.

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
Ehi, ho usato per conoscere un Franchesca indietro nel elementry scuola, mi chiedo che cosa e' successo a lei. Ero pazzo di lei.
THinking I need to drink a few...right now, OK alot. Used to work for me when I was in Naples....the drunker I got the more I could understand them.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I've heard nothing but good things about these motors but then again I think these aren't the Italian Harley motors you guys have been talking about either. I know a few guys that abuse the living daylights out of their scooters with these motors and they keep running.
Well I'll let you guys know (the truth) how it holds up on our long Sunday ride thru the hill of Milpitas. Bottom line is...it looks a **** of a lot better than our H.T. motors.

w31john

Jan 4, 2008
san jose ca
I just rode the bike WOW!!! I saw this coming rotfl. first the pipe and carb,then we still need more speed. I see the guys from pipelyne/SCSW with a water cooled setup coming out next. Kenny get some pics up so the rest of these guys can check it out.(c)

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I just rode the bike WOW!!! I saw this coming rotfl. first the pipe and carb,then we still need more speed. I see the guys from pipelyne/SCSW with a water cooled setup coming out next. Kenny get some pics up so the rest of these guys can check it out.(c)
John, you've rode with us and DEAN a bunch of times and when have you ever seen us just have a lesure cruise?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Andrew, That's right...a kick starter
It comes in 3 different hp ranges 3.2, 5.8 and a 9 hp.
Their called moto beta motors. If you need more info call Dean at Pipelyne.
(408) 279-2307 He'll know more about the cc, price and all that good stuff. I've been too busy working and I'm up to date on the lastest news.

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Those engines have been around for a long time, and they are Kick B*** engines. I saw a U tube bike with one a while ago. The cost is high but if you want an engine that will last forever, give it a Go. Have fun Dave
PS: We had a small bike for the kids that had one, ran forever. Was a 1962.
Franco Morini KickButt Engines

Attachments