hi youall...newb from Vt

GoldenMotor.com

kurt B

May 4, 2009
vt
I've been obsessing over motor bicycle engine kits lately and would love to build one!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us. You have come to the right place to get started. Loads of info and very helpful members to get you started.

HardyBikes

May 5, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
Howdy Kurt B, Glad you joined us. I'm kinda new around here too. So maybe we can be buddies. I hope you get all the information you need from here, but if you need some information in video format about these motors, just check out my youtube channel. Fairracing is the mod around these parts. I hope he doesn't mind me steering you to youtube. If he does. I am sorry and I suppose he'll modify this.

See you around Kurt.

kurt B

May 4, 2009
vt
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, looking forward to building my bike and posting pics.
Going to look for your youtube channel hardybikes. Is your handle hardybikes on youtube?

HardyBikes

May 5, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
Yes sir... My link is in my signature... but my name on Youtube is hardybikes thanks for checking it out. Please subscribe, and give me a 5 star rating, because otherwise i wont' be able to pay for cable.... :*-(

kurt B

May 4, 2009
vt
so its been about a year now and i finally got around to building one of these MB. It came out sick.... runs good... its a constant project... built it, run it, break it, fix it, run it, break it, fix it, etc...
I'll post pics soon.. stay tuned.

kurt b