1916 Police Motorcycle

GoldenMotor.com

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
My custom police bike is finally finished and ready to roll. Custom hand made frame, fork, tank, seat, just about everything! All I need to do is add real pin stripes and in some cool text write "Police". The siren is supper loud too. Freakin COOL! Thanks Dan!

Last edited:

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
GThis bike is awesome sauce! I am so glad you haven't given up this hobby, I still remember meeting you at my first Grange race. I have always admired your motorized bikes and vintage motorcycles. Actually, I should admit that it has been more envy than admiration! But I sure am glad you're still at it.

So this bike has the GC160 with Dan Orabana's kit to make it look like an older engine? Is Dan still building motorized bikes? I haven't seen much of his products lately, but I have always considered him the premier builder in our little niche hobby. I got to see a couple of his bikes up close at that same Grange race that I met you, and they were unbelievably well built. He was also such a cool and unassuming guy. I am glad he's still building these little bikes.

Anyway, wonderful project. I don't know if you ever get near the Los Angeles area, but I would love to figure out a way to go on a group ride that you might ride in,

Thanks for the pictures,

Gilbert

Last edited:

58er

Jun 14, 2015
Michigan
What size tire? I assume they are 26" wheels. did you build the bike, if so where did you get the tires? Thanks again

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Very impressive build. Thank you for sharing it with the members here. You must be very proud of that bike. You should be :)

Tom