pictures and questions on my street series chopper

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
ok here is some pictures of my street series.The first picture is the bike. I put some different bars and a set post and seat I already had.This helps when I'm 6'1.The second picture is where i mounted the shifter after i cut it off the bottom bracket because thats where my motor is going.The third picture is where my shifter was located. I painted the spot so it won't rust later.The fourth picture is where my delima lays. Look closly at the size of that hub.Its huge.I'm not sure the sprocket that comes with the motor will even work.The half moon spacers that go on the back of the sproket may not even be big enough circumference(spelling?) to go around that sucker.The other problem is the hub is narrower than the standard hubs on these bikes. That meaning that I'm going to have to get the sprocket out about and inch.I was hoping someone had done one of these bikes,but I am not finding any threads on this. this is a really cool bike. I found it from a lady close by still in the box. Notice the front wheel is smaller than any other occ stingrays I've seen. It would really be cool with a jackshaft and those three gears. Hope someone can help. thanks

Attachments

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
Thanks for your help ,but I have yet to find a thread that has the three speed hub.I think I'm going to have to fabricate a one inch spaser between the sprocket and the spoke. I should get my motor tomorrow.