Stretch Cruiser PhoenixBikeWorks

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
This is one awesome American Made motorized bicycle, just got off the phone with Owner / Designer ( D. Kramer ), of the Phoenix Bike Works custom made motorized bicycles.

These are custom American Made motorized bicycles, completely fabricated in Phoenix, Arizona United States of America.

His custom builds are manufactured in a real Motorcycle Factory, not some back alley garage!

There are Dealers that sell this bike many of whom are EZmotorbike Kit Dealers, and some I believe are Whizzer Motor Bike Dealers, although I'm not 100% certain.

For more information contact them at Phoenix Bike Works 1-480-992-7257, tell them Crazy Horse sent you! Or just go to their website the Link is below!

Their are many people here at motorbicycling.com forum who know him and the history of his company formerly known as Helmutt Motor Bicycles Inc.

Here's the Link to his new website just click on Link below:
Home Page

Here's a pic what to me resembles a Stretch Cruiser one on the left has the EZmotorbike Kit engine & the one on the right has the Whizzer Motor Bike Engine:

Peace Crazy Horse.

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I see that there is a frame kit in the works...any idea of what kind of prices or when they will be available??
Cheers

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
This is one awesome American Made motorized bicycle, just got off the phone with Owner / Designer ( D. Kramer ), of the Phoenix Bike Works custom made motorized bicycles.

These are custom American Made motorized bicycles, completely fabricated in Phoenix, Arizona United States of America.

His custom builds are manufactured in a real Motorcycle Factory, not some back alley garage!

There are Dealers that sell this bike many of whom are EZmotorbike Kit Dealers, and some I believe are Whizzer Motor Bike Dealers, although I'm not 100% certain.

For more information contact them at Phoenix Bike Works 1-480-992-7257, tell them Crazy Horse sent you! Or just go to their website the Link is below!

Their are many people here at motorbicycling.com forum who know him and the history of his company formerly known as Helmutt Motor Bicycles Inc.

Here's the Link to his new website just click on Link below:
Home Page

Here's a pic what to me resembles a Stretch Cruiser one on the left has the EZmotorbike Kit engine & the one on the right has the Whizzer Motor Bike Engine:

Peace Crazy Horse.
Chain sorry couldn't get those questions answered yet, but I'm sure they'll be rolling out soon!

It doe's appear that these bikes will accommodate the Honda CT 70 Trail Bike motor or the the Honda XL/XR-75 motor's, but you'll have to find them in a 50cc size to be classified as street legal motor assisted bicycle.

C.H.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Do you work for them? Or are you just promoting them for free????
Norm,

Everyone here in the forum knows that you are a very talented Artist when it comes to custom builds, I appreciate your experience and many contributions to our forum & the passion we all share for the motor assisted bicycling community!

I started this thread after I found there company and immediately visualized their Bike's resemblance to the Stretch Cruiser style builds, did some research about this company and found out that their bikes are all American Made right in Phoenix, AZ

I just wanted to share with all the forum members & visitors their Phoenix Motor Bike, known by some as the Helmut Motor Assisted Bicycle.

No I don't work for them but I'm on their waiting List for 1 Chassis of their 2010 bikes.

In the Sticky Thread of:

Welcome to Stretch Cruiser & Chopper Lowrider Bicycle build genre, visitors and forum members!

Share with us here about your Stretch Cruiser & Chopper Lowrider Motorized Bicycle builds.

Is your build a 2-stroke 4-stroke engine, how about a 4-stroke Honda CT 70 Trail Mini Bike / Pitbike,

sometimes referred to as a Monkey bike 50cc 4-stroke engine,

or how about a fast but silent electric-motored Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Bicycle,

maybe a three wheel or two-wheel Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Motorized Bicycle,

or maybe your build will be a Stretch Cruiser/Chopper Lowrider Motorized Bicycle with a sidecar?

What brand Stretch Cruiser or Chopper Lowrider Bicycle are you using for your build,

American Flyer stretch,

Bicycle Designer stretch,

BrettMavrik's Production Bobber Frame,

Greenline stretch,

GT Kustom Kruiser stretch,

Firmstrong Urban Deluxe stretch,

Lovely Lowrider stretch,

Micargi stretch,

OCC Schwinn Stingray Chopper,

shall I go on etc etc etc... so many manufacturers for Stretch Cruisers & Chopper Lowrider Bicycles to choose from for motorizing,
and so many different options are available for motorizing!!!!!

Norm & forum members I don't work for any of the above companies, promoting them Is
not what this thread is about I just posted to share information with everyone about these companies that sell Stretch Cruisers, Choppers & Low Rider Bicycles, just like the sticky post at the top of the Stretch Cruiser Chopper, & Low Rider Motorized Bicycles!

This explains why I started this thread, just sharing information!

C.H.

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
EVERY ONE YOU HAVE TO BUY ONE OF VENICE'S MOTORIZED BICYCLES THEY ARE....UH...PRETTY PRETTY ER COOL... JUST BUY ONE OF THEM IT GETS ME PAID.........

lol next we will have Jim the Maniac Mechanic wanting some big time advertising

HEY YOU OVER THERE GET YOUR SPROCKET ADAPTERS.............. laff

i seriously want one of those bikes... but then again im not a rich boy lol. maybe its time for what everyone calls ''ghetto version''

Sam

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I understand his excitement ,they are nice lookin' ,,I am afraid of the wizzer motor kits, but then he may have replaced the weak parts that were discused in a recent thread..
Venice ,I really like your bikes too,this is just something new too dream about......
I really like seeing new design come to life.,makes me think maybe mine will make it some day,,,,Thanks for this thread CH

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Here's a couple more of Helmutt's Phoenix Bike Works, these American Made Motor Assisted Bicycles
very much resemble both a vintage Motorized bicycle and a Stretch Cruiser Motorized bicycle!

Peace Crazy Horse.

Here's StillDream'n Joe's PhoenixBikeWorks Tribute Indian
OK to all Of You who did say Nice things about My Bikes
I am Humbled..
Thank you all
Helmutt

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Ditto, Norm PhoenixBikeWorks is sweet!

Norm, you to bro have some of the Hottest Custom Built Vintage, Classic, & Modern Motorized Bikes available!

Peace Crazy Horse, aka Indian Joe!
I dido That Joe,.an I add Norm Should Be One Of our first Outside Builder Dealers Using His favorite Motor Train. as it too is quit Nice On the Bike. as all Movement has Been designed In from the beginning to be an extremely versatile Motor Bike. I see four other Motors,and drives Maybe endless.. besides Just the Whizzer,and It's Old World Gig.. I am slightly Fond Of of course.
In Closing, Let me share, Just a Vision of Making Bikes Here/the US and complete.as we Organize Qualified Builder Dealers,Across the Country, Building Locally and Selling Them Locally. You all will find Your Own Balance as To how You want to have this Bike to Be.and Lets never forget the Men and Women, that fought,and died for our right to Think outside the Box,and Having the chance to Have these forward dreams
So lets Tip one or two,to our Fallen troops,and Pray for Peace at the Same time..
DK/Helmutt

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I dido That Joe,.an I add Norm Should Be One Of our first Outside Builder Dealers Using His favorite Motor Train. as it too is quit Nice On the Bike. as all Movement has Been designed In from the beginning to be an extremely versatile Motor Bike. I see four other Motors,and drives Maybe endless.. besides Just the Whizzer,and It's Old World Gig.. I am slightly Fond Of of course.
In Closing, Let me share, Just a Vision of Making Bikes Here/the US and complete.as we Organize Qualified Builder Dealers,Across the Country, Building Locally and Selling Them Locally. You all will find Your Own Balance as To how You want to have this Bike to Be.and Lets never forget the Men and Women, that fought,and died for our right to Think outside the Box,and Having the chance to Have these forward dreams
So lets Tip one or two,to our Fallen troops,and Pray for Peace at the Same time..
DK/Helmutt
Helmutt, anything new happening with your custom line of American made to motorize bikes from the skunkworks at The Phoenix Bikeworks factory.

Last time I checked your website A Phoenix Bike Works AEERO All-Electric Bike / Whizzer and Honda Phoenix Frame Kits you sell a frame kit, by any chance do you sell a complete rideable bicycle less the engine of course. I see on your website the frame kit is $1395, how much more is the complete rolling chassis ready to motorize?

Peace Crazy Horse.
P.S. Thanks Helmutt for showing your support to our present & past Service Men & Women!
.shft.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Helmutt, anything new happening with your custom line of American made to motorize bikes from the skunkworks at The Phoenix Bikeworks factory.

Last time I checked your website A Phoenix Bike Works AEERO All-Electric Bike / Whizzer and Honda Phoenix Frame Kits you sell a frame kit, by any chance do you sell a complete rideable bicycle less the engine of course. I see on your website the frame kit is $1395, how much more is the complete rolling chassis ready to motorize?

Peace Crazy Horse.
P.S. Thanks Helmutt for showing your support to our present & past Service Men & Women!
.shft.
Helmutt, where are you I see you have a thread for your frame kit with a price of $770.00

I'm curious still how much for the rolling chassis?

Here's the Link to Helmutt's thread in swap n shop for his made to motorize bicycle frame kit:
Helmutt Bike Frames 770.00 - Motorized Bicycle: Engine Kit Forum

Please share with us the full price of your Rolling Chassis, ready to motorize bicycle, less the engine of course!

Peace Crazy Horse..shft.

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
Only just found out about DK Helmutt. Just had a look at the site. Didnt realize they build a board track loop frame too.
The 1920's-30's styled bike looks really cool too.

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Only just found out about DK Helmutt. Just had a look at the site. Didnt realize they build a board track loop frame too.
The 1920's-30's styled bike looks really cool too.
Brett true enough you do see the drop loop there at the PHX site.. and do have a few of those for sale at a good price directly through Helmutt.
Call Me direct for your
discounted close out price
602-405-0394
DK-Helmutt

Attachments

Last edited: