Hydrogen used to run 4 stroke engine

GoldenMotor.com

MadC

May 4, 2010
Toronto
it's actually not a scam.. and my friend runs one in his car that I personally seen. He runs a mesh plate water cell. I have a dry cell that doesn't go into water.

I've already used my cell to make a hho torch.. hydrogen burns... this is not a scam...

over 45 patents don't tell me scam... do some research!

the fact that article refers to gasoline as a fossil fuel when it actually isn't connected to fossils. also they only focus on the water4gas website which still provides a crude hho system.. but will probably harm your car because of how poorly designed it is.. to me they are biased.

Last edited:

MadC

May 4, 2010
Toronto
The vid is wrong or our experiments in school created the impossible,we got expanding explosions,if the vid was correct then how do they get tons and tons of space shuttle to go up,,,that is explosin ( expanding volume) not implosin(colapsing volume)hydrogen is like starting wood on a campfire you blow extra air (oxygen) on the embers and they burn hotter and lite the new wood fast (Hydrogen),,,,oxygen is needed to make hydrogen release its power,,,,,,

okay but still if HHO explodes.. then would it not still work? hello!

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
That may lessen the amount of fuel/oil mix going into the 2 cycle crankcase and less oil means not enough to keeep the bearings ,etc., oiled,engine lock up

Jun 7, 2010
on a bike
ya thats the problem Ill just have to keep a close eye on the color of the plug. (and use my back up motor lol) If I can find it Ill use 100 to 1 oil at 50 to one.

MadC

May 4, 2010
Toronto
yes it will work
In theory it should, at least in my mind... The question will be when I get to that point... how long will it run for? and, I'll have to test how much, if any, damage might be caused....

This project is at least 2 months, gathering misc parts. It's good to talk it out to make good decisions before purchasing equipment.

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
i have built a few hho generators but have never run one on an engine, one i built was a coiled design witha 750 amp hour battery it would produce enogh gas to burn a flame 2 inche long from a 1/4 inch tube for 45 minutes, be careful but you seem to know what yer talking about the bubbler is important as these can explode, there are commercially made cutting torches out the tha use hho. also known as browns gas,good day guys frank

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
There is new imfo every week and new naysayers too,I was suprised at the vid's I didn't recognise from the long ,long time I looked for the answers,they look much more advanced (in a primitave way still)with different ,better,equipment,,,,hho is a pre mixed combustable gas and oxygen like what comes out of a cutting torch tip,w/out fire,,,but ready to burn