Hello to all from S E Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

Wicked Whizzer

Oct 31, 2009
Se Michigan
Hi all my real name is Dean and I just bought a few bikes from a Friend of mine today and I found this site from Googling Whizzer. He had these bikes for years.This is a cool website. I bought a 1948 Western Flyer Bike with a 1949 Whizzer Sportsman 300 series engine with the kicker set up. It is in real good shape. The only thing missing is the carb. I have not decided what to do with it yet. I really like the other bike also. It is a 1939 Western Flyer with a Springer front end. It has swooped or curved fender brackets and rear swing arm for the rear wheels it looks ultra cool. I was thinking about switching the motor to the older frame just for the looks. The motor is not froze and has good comp. Also will it be worth restoring I do not want to have more into it than it is worth. I restore and build 60's and 70's muscle cars and I am into the 1964 to 1986 Ruttman Mini Bikes also. This is a new venture for me and I would like to do this one bike and meet some new people on here.

Sincerely,
Dean

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi dean and welcome to the forum. wait till your third post and you can post pictures then and i know all of us on the forum would love to see them. those are some sweet rides. glad to have you with us. i am from kalamazoo mi but moved to the caribbean a year ago, got sick of them nasty winters

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Welcome Wicked!

Sounds like ya got some beautiful ol' bikes! I for one can't wait to see 'em.

Good ta have ya here :D