Remember My Bike?

GoldenMotor.com

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
Hey All, Here's A Pic Of My Bike Yesterday..

Here's A Pic Of It Today..

Moved The Gas Tank To The Front Cause Fuel Wasn't Flowing Well From The Rear.. Lol brnot

hombremosqa

Apr 6, 2009
salt lake city
sorry, i dont mean to sound like an ass, but what made you think that the gas tank would work back there? the acceleration would actually make the gas flow to the rear, the only way to have made that work is to turn the tank around to face the front, and use a longer fuel line.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
sorry, i dont mean to sound like an ass, but what made you think that the gas tank would work back there? the acceleration would actually make the gas flow to the rear, the only way to have made that work is to turn the tank around to face the front, and use a longer fuel line.
I don't mean to sound like an ass either, but turning the tank around to face the front would have absolutely no effect on the performance. Mounting it a couple of inches higher would have though.

Last edited:

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Gravity Fed, LOL When the tank was behind the seat the only time it really would work is when the fuel level in the tank was above the carb.

In my search for cheap bikes I have passed on girls bikes because of the issues with where to put the tank. This gives me a way to put a tank on. Those seat post racks are relatively inexpensive.

PatMcLJr

Jun 21, 2009
earth
Wow, you must be a REAL biker! Their the only ones I have ever met that keep their ride in the living room! laff

chrisme

May 30, 2009
Maine
Heh, what a bachelor pad. Motorbike in the living room, TV remotes scattered. I wager you have car parts on your kitchen counter LOL
I love being able to have mess without anyone caring :)

Nice bike too :D