Schwinn Jaguar newest build

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Stults,
Grand job. We just have to get all these Jaguars together in a photo collage. It is such a popular bike and ones like yours will certainly make them even more so. Good work and I'm waiting to see the finished paint work.
Tom

vballspen

Jul 8, 2009
florida
why not move the shifter to the other side? i fliped mine upside down and it works great. i cut the end off of the grip so it fit on perfect. just my idea so you can actually use it. just my 2c good looking bike tho like it a lot

Masterm222

Feb 14, 2009
Billings, Montana
Jags seem to be a good bike to build. I put over 500 miles on one of mine in three months. On my second set of brake pads front and rear! On build number two I always had severe motor vibration problems so it only got 100 miles. Last weekend I finally got tired of fighting it and decided to take the motor off to attempt to balance the crank. That motor is on the bench and a new one is on the bike with the shift kit I bought 2 months ago. WOW! I am breaking in the motor easy but the shift kit is awesome! It is like having a 7 speed auto-stick transmission! I have got to get another kit for build one. It is broke in good and has an expansion pipe and slant head. Pulls good through-out the rpm range so it should even be better with the shift kit. If you haven't tried a shift-kit from SBP you have only experienced a tenth of the fun you can have with these motorized bikes. Kind of expensive but worth every penny. I will take some recent pictures soon but this is what they looked like when new. The speedo is after all the mods with a 44t rear sprocket..wee.

Attachments