Boost bottle and Nos Kit??

GoldenMotor.com

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
Nice, I hit 42mph today! ...big hill...haha
I tried one today....I had it pop back through the carb. first couple times till I figured out what the motor wanted for nitrous.........Finally just had to give it lots of short bursts instead of one big one....Plumbed through the Boost bottle....I have another used kit coming, I`m gonna use it as a second stage so to speak....When one runs out just hit the other one....I`ll use them till the novelty wheres off and get rid of them to someone else who wants to check it out for a little fun....

Neptunati

Jun 11, 2009
Kansas city
I tried one today....I had it pop back through the carb. first couple times till I figured out what the motor wanted for nitrous.........Finally just had to give it lots of short bursts instead of one big one....Plumbed through the Boost bottle....I have another used kit coming, I`m gonna use it as a second stage so to speak....When one runs out just hit the other one....I`ll use them till the novelty wheres off and get rid of them to someone else who wants to check it out for a little fun....

2nd stage? Dang brohammer It's not a small block 350. I just hope you wear your steel shorts lol.

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
2nd stage? Dang brohammer It's not a small block 350. I just hope you wear your steel shorts lol.
LOL,I`m just messing around(safely).....There isn`t enough juice in those little canisters to get crazy with,19grams...I race a Nitrous Kawasaki Drabike and run 7.7`s @ 173 mph.....If I really wanted to take advantage of the Nitrous I would need to take about 3 or 4 teeth off the back.....Still gets ya up to top speed faster, thats bout it....

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
LOL,I`m just messing around(safely).....There isn`t enough juice in those little canisters to get crazy with,19grams...I race a Nitrous Kawasaki Drabike and run 7.7`s @ 173 mph.....If I really wanted to take advantage of the Nitrous I would need to take about 3 or 4 teeth off the back.....Still gets ya up to top speed faster, thats bout it....
So you would know that running Nos without any additional fuel is well dumb, 2 shots...

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
So you would know that running Nos without any additional fuel is well dumb, 2 shots...
Did I say I didn`t run extra fuel??? Ya don`t need to insult me *******....Theres not enough Nitrous in those canisters to run long enough to do any damage....And ya can`t hold it on constantly,motor can only take short bursts.....If I burn a piston , they`re only $25.....

Last edited by a moderator:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Easy now... it is kinda dumb BUT stuartracing has a point about the disposablity of these things.

If it makes you lol and hurts no one other than yerself - what does it matter?

Tho I sound negative concerning NOS, it's an advice thing - it's not like I'm not thinkin' about tryin' to pop my Schwinn FTW heh To each their own ;)

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
Did I say I didn`t run extra fuel??? Ya don`t need to insult me *******....Theres not enough Nitrous in those canisters to run long enough to do any damage....And ya can`t hold it on constantly,motor can only take short bursts.....If I burn a piston , they`re only $25.....[/QUOTE

Yeh ok then, you wouldnt burn a hole if you ran extra fuel!
I have a carb. that runs really rich, if I plan on using the juice I slip on that carb(takes about 2 min`s)..... You feel better now,lol.....I`m not DUMB, and I don`t through insults around like that to people`s posts.....You shoulda ask if I was richening up the fuel some how.....
See ya, cool.....dnut

Last edited:

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
Easy now... it is kinda dumb BUT stuartracing has a point about the disposablity of these things.

If it makes you lol and hurts no one other than yerself - what does it matter?

Tho I sound negative concerning NOS, it's an advice thing - it's not like I'm not thinkin' about tryin' to pop my Schwinn FTW heh To each their own ;)
while i am sorry i offend its clear no one use additional fuel when useing these (kits) and im sure theres no warning as to the danger and the fact that without fuel it just wouldnt work any where near as it should.
Im the biggest Nos fan and if tuned right its very safe
For an Mb if you could inject fuel when the Nos is activated you could hit the whole canister in 1 shot and feel the true effects.
peace out

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
while i am sorry i offend its clear no one use additional fuel when useing these (kits) and im sure theres no warning as to the danger and the fact that without fuel it just wouldnt work any where near as it should.
Im the biggest Nos fan and if tuned right its very safe
For an Mb if you could inject fuel when the Nos is activated you could hit the whole canister in 1 shot and feel the true effects.
peace out
There is a dude on here that is doing a WET nos system....Check it out and look at ALL the stuff he has on there to do it RIGHT......On my ZX12 KAWASAKI, I run a dry NOS kit, but the ECU compensates for the lean condition and richens it up....Really this MB system needs to be jetted down, not have this open hose going into the intake tract.....Maybe suppin like a size 12 nos jet in a fogger nozzle might help some to keep from getting such a big shot soo fast....I`m just not wanting to get that involved with it on a MB.....When you receive the kit he recommends small hits of the nitrous instead of one big shot....19 grams only gets you about 10 quick hits on the button....If your clutch dosen`t slip out too much....

Hollywood

Mar 17, 2008
Davenport,IA
I Have Been Using Boost Bottles For Three Years.They Do Add Power In Low An Mid Range. And I Don't Think They Are A Waste Of Money.I Have Used Both Single And Dual Bottles.Both Work Good,But I Like The Dual Bootle Set Up The Best.As For The Noz It Give You That Little (Big) Boost In Low, Med And Top End When Used.It Works For Me And I Guess Its All What You Like.I Have Not Had Any Engine Trouble In Three Years On The Four Bikes I Have It On.

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
I Have Been Using Boost Bottles For Three Years.They Do Add Power In Low An Mid Range. And I Don't Think They Are A Waste Of Money.I Have Used Both Single And Dual Bottles.Both Work Good,But I Like The Dual Bootle Set Up The Best.As For The Noz It Give You That Little (Big) Boost In Low, Med And Top End When Used.It Works For Me And I Guess Its All What You Like.I Have Not Had Any Engine Trouble In Three Years On The Four Bikes I Have It On.
Excellent....As long as you tune the motor for a specific setup anything can made to work....I think if I dropped 3 or 4 teeth in the back the nitrous would give a better kick caise I`m topping out too fast now....My engine is holding up good too....