San Jose's PBGP March 9th Racing Pics!

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Well it was a good day of racing. I couldn't partake b/c my clucth was slipping. So I had the honors of taking a few race pics.

The Starting Line

The Holeshot

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
The Winner
Gary B.

Sorry Gary, It was the only solo picture of you.

I guess he was going so fast, he was just a blurrrr!:D

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
that was great! thanks so much for sharing the pictures and video. i would love to do something like that ummm motor bicycle racing. i love it!

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Wow! I'm too old one good spill and I'd be toast. I like it though just to watch the bikes race THANK YOU for the video clip good job. Those engines sound like they were wound out. Do it again I'll watch when you post again that was great.
Norman

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I'm glad you guys liked the Pics and vid. It was definitely the best race to watch of the day. It was even better to see the underdog prevail! No one there...even me thought my boy Gary would dominate!

bumleg

Nov 8, 2008
nova scotia
holy sh#t did that look like a blast.boogy1a
now that is good cheap fun how can someone not enjoy that,
whether spectator or participant.
keep the videos coming.bf.

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
very cool video! I love racing and I love my motorized bike , too bad there isnt more of us to start a club like that here in Decatur ,IL

Sep 7, 2008
Omaha,NE
Start your own group.

If it doesnt exist start your own group get involved with your local bicycle co-op. make a posting on craigslist for your area.

I am trying to start a group in my local area called the Omaha Alternative Transportation Frontier, imagine how cool it would be to start a national group and have local chapters of Alternative Transportation Frontier, no pun on the Acronym thou. : Omaha Alternative Transportation Frontier. | MySpace Groups