SkyHawk Almost Done!!

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Well....her she is. I have a rolling chassis. Lol. Just waiting on my engine from Dave Rust at Arrow to show up. Hopefully it arrives this week!

image.jpg

gokart25

Sep 26, 2011
Iowa
that motor will be awesome!! I'm thinking about getting one too, if he would only call me back.??? Your bike looks great!!

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Well, I did a quick mock up with an old engine so I could cut and fit a kx60 dirt bike exhaust. I'm no welder, but the guys in my maintenance dept at work let me try my hand at tack welding. It's far from pretty, but it does the job for now. Lol. I will have them finish weld it for me.

image.jpg

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
That banana pipe I just put on to see how it would look. I'm going to use the arrow cycles torqued II exhaust that came with the engine until I can get my kx60 exhaust finished and welded.

Actually, that banana pipe has zero runtime on it. Lol

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Well guys...this build is almost done, but btwn work, my daughter, and traveling it is taking a lot longer than expected. Here are a few pics of my kx60 exhaust I'm custom fitting. Never done this before and I'm no welder, but I think it's coming along ok. Just a few more mods to make to it.

image.jpg

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Loooking good mike!
This is making me wanna build another China girl, but modded of course.
High compression head, ported, and expansion chamber, the works

Arrowcycles

Feb 15, 2012
La Habra, CA
Sorry if I missed your call. I try to get back to everyone as soon as I can. Leave me a message with your phone number and I will return your call. I apologize for not getting back to you. I get phone a lot of phone calls during the day, in between running my machine shop and trying to get orders out the door and try to return everyone's calls as best I can.