Exhaust modification

GoldenMotor.com

dmpatanis

Aug 23, 2010
Greece
Hello,i have the 66cc engine and i want to modify the stock exhaust to give me more power.
What i must to do??
Thanks a lot.

Mind_Reader7

May 1, 2010
Northam, Western Australia.
Make your own. Buy a cheap chinese bike exhaust from eBay, cut your current exhaust off (leaving the part the attached to the engine, and the pipe) and then weld it on. THat's what I did, I gained a lot of power.

motocafe

Jun 24, 2010
orange, ca AND downtown san diego
my muffler cover just fell off one day during one of my rides.. and i just left it there and never looked back haha.

my bike gained some power for sure.. all i did was cover the bottom holes with foil and some wire tie to help w the noise

edangel

Sep 7, 2010
seveirville tn
help me any one please i tred to take the cover off of my exhaust undid the screew and the bottom didnt fall off what should i do . i know its saids to clean it allready had to clean my spark plug cant wait untill its broke in than i can start useing 40:1

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
edangel- Try running it with the screws removed, it may just blow off. I would go to 40:1 now, and not wait until you've covered the piston, head, and exhaust internals with carbon and oil sludge.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have never tried the SBP pipe but I know other members are very happy with them. I am the type that likes custom parts.

I have one other chamber that I made from sheet metal that is on my fastest bike, I will post some pictures.

One thing I will say is if you can't fab one up go with SBP

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
edangel...look on the sides of the cap and see if its been tack wielded...alot off these are because they fall off so easy...if thats the case you'll have to grid he wields down until it falls off...good luck...Dennis