Civilized Has great news!

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Mr and Mrs. Civilized welcomed into the world, Alexa Friday Nite!!! She came a tad bit early but Mom and Alexa are fine. As you can imagine, the Civil's are a bit busy right now but am looking forward to full BRs and pics soon. *baby reports*

Love to the Family Civil!

(we gotta ask Hiker for new Baby motor biker smilies)

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Dan, consider it done. :)

It seems like my daughter was born last year, and it has been more that a decade.
How time flies, but I do not miss the diapers!

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Thanks guys!
GearNut, she was born at 5:59pm 5-28(friday night). Her full name is Alexa Kensley Edwards. She is still in the NICU, but is progressing well and hopefully be able to come home soon. Worst case should be about 3 weeks(her scheduled delivery date). I got to change my first diaper yesterday! Turned her mom into a cow! She is now a milk factory(hmm, if only I could get her to eat grass!). Gonna have to start some kind of production line.

Thanks for making a thread for us, Dan!

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Again, Congratulations civilized!
Life seems incredible to me, and to watch a child grow through the years can be astounding.
I will pray for her quick recovery in the ICU.

omegaunderground

Sep 16, 2009
modesto
Congrats on the new addition, I have a little girl myself and man are they fun! The wife is jealous my girl wants to help daddy work on stuff in the garage lol. She is only 2, but so far has assisted me in, repairing a box fan (she took out all the screws), painting her bedroom, even helps me mow the yard. They are a joy to have around it really puts all my troubles aside to see how she views the world.