Fat Tire Brothers bicycle shop

GoldenMotor.com

sphilsaw1

Jun 18, 2009
Rochelle IL
I like them both. Ive been building these in northern IL area for about five years. both are very clean just the way i like um not over done. I have never heard of kansas il what town that i might know is it located to.

Fat Tire Brothers

Jan 5, 2009
Kansas,Il.
I'm east of Terra Haute, In. about 30 miles......I've been buildin them for a little three years now.........I"m on a TV show called Heartland Highways on PBS & then it went nation wide on RFDTV............You can Google me also at Fat Tire Brothers bicycle shop........Got any picks of some of your builds................

vegaspaddy

Jul 24, 2008
las vegas
hi FTB, checked out your pics, some great shots there bro, keep up the good work....

one question i like the fairing you have attached to one or two of your bikes, do you sell them or can you give me some info on it,

thanks VP

vegaspaddy

Jul 24, 2008
las vegas
it looks the part, how effective are they on the bike, ifound them on the whizzer site, so if i cant score anything of ebay i might just get it from there.

sphilsaw1

Jun 18, 2009
Rochelle IL
I'm east of Terra Haute, In. about 30 miles......I've been buildin them for a little three years now.........I"m on a TV show called Heartland Highways on PBS & then it went nation wide on RFDTV............You can Google me also at Fat Tire Brothers bicycle shop........Got any picks of some of your builds................
here is a rig i built for myself. i am a old bmxer from the 70s and 80s so im into clunkers and old skool 26 inch bmx cruisers.

Attachments

Fat Tire Brothers

Jan 5, 2009
Kansas,Il.
Re: Fat Tire Brothers bicycle shop....

That's got a clean look to it, I like that look................Thanks for the pic..........Fat Tire Brothers bicycle shop.....................

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota

Nice builds you guys. Very clean and straightforward. I'll be pasing through Illinois on my way to Minnesota in a week or two and will have to see where you are in relation to where I'm going. Love to see your bikes up close and talk bikes a bit. I also like that windshield and am picturing it on a 50 Schwinn Panther with a sidecar. It's good to see businesses springing up for motorbicycles and is an encouragement for those of use contemplating the same. Good going.
SB

Fat Tire Brothers

Jan 5, 2009
Kansas,Il.

I'm a motorized bicycle enthusiast so I'm always ready to talk about them....The hardest part for me was using the parts that come with the kits....This keeps the cost down.....Anyone can build a $1000 motorized bicycle with all the trick parts, build them with parts supplied that people can actually ride without them falling apart.........That's the trick.......................Fat Tire Brothers..................... The older I get, the more important my toys become........

Last edited:

sphilsaw1

Jun 18, 2009
Rochelle IL

That's got a clean look to it, I like that look................Thanks for the pic..........Fat Tire Brothers bicycle shop.....................
Thank you for the compliment. I have found over the past 5 yrs of building these bikes. you have to give the customer a finished product. keep it clean and simple. your bikes definitely look like finished products.