bike wont run

GoldenMotor.com

motorNate

May 3, 2010
pensacola
I pedle the bike off as you normally would pop the clutch and it acts like it wants to run as long as you keep pedling if you dont it dies with in a few seconds, I thought maybe it just needed to to warm up so I started it and pulled the clutch. it died instantly I have checked and cleaned the spark plug I dont know what to do now. ( resantly changed out the magnito in the engine) 80cc engine on a shwin point beach

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
When it does start and you stop and pull the clutch in, try and give it some throttle,if that works turn your idle up higher, and also are you putting your choke down and off after it starts.

motorNate

May 3, 2010
pensacola
the spark plug looks good I didnt gett it runing long enough for the exhaust pipe to get hot or even warm. do you think maybe it could be a carbon build up in the exhaust pipe?

motorNate

May 3, 2010
pensacola
yes choke is off throddling doesnt do do much it just wants to strain the engine in a way of saying it doesnt turn the chain as it should when I give it some gas I havent ajusted the idle sence I put it on the bike and started riding it and the idle worked fine

motorNate

May 3, 2010
pensacola
I must have put the magnito in upside down cause I tok it out put it back in the other way
and it works now thank for all your help guys c=