post a photo of your first Motorized Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

dvddtz

Feb 15, 2009
Gulf Breeze, FL
Re: post a photo of your first MB

This is really my 2nd one,the first one got destroyed when a lady ran a stop sign in front of me 7 days after I started riding it.

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca

here's my first my Son rode it through high school and left it in my yard when he went into the Air Force , then last year I saw a MB ripped past me and I was sold and built this. Later Bob

Attachments

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia

Here is a picture of my first one. I will probably quit keeping track one of these days, but right now I am building number 15. Trouble is I have a hard time parting with some of the ones I have alot of time in. I have kept 5 for me. This was the second one I sold.

John

Attachments

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.

The first bike I ever built was for a friend & I always hated all the changes he made to it!
The minute I finished his, I had to have one of my own, (& then another & another... )
This is what started Venice Motor Bikes... it's MY first bike built the way I thought looked kewl... It's a 2007 Schwinn Jaguar, & it's new owner still rides rides it almost every day! (Notice that it's parked in the house?) :D
*edit* It was built in June 2007.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

The old Halloween Gal. Built in June of 2008. I still have her. Almost 2000 miles on this old Roadmaster with a CH-80.
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

First build, cost me 'bout $500 (new bike included) still goin' strong w/over 4000 miles on it. Daily driver that's much abused :D

The front shocks are blown (cheapo Suntour) and I've gone through a 1/2 dozen sets of tires (and tubes ofc), replaced a leaky fuel tank & a cracked carb, a coupla sets of brake pads... but that's really about it for busted/worn out stuff - a rollin' argument for those that would scorn the reliability of a 2smoker ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Diamond Back Della Cruz. Built in 2004 and over 8,000 miles on it. The motor is now on my Rockhopper and hit 9,022 miles on that motor Tuesday. I will soon remove the motor off the Rockhopper and mount it back on my Della Cruz. I love that bike!

Attachments

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Wow, oldies but goodies. I'm going back and put the 'year built' in my post. I think it would be interesting to see just how old some of these bikes were/are.
Tom

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA

Here is the first incarnation of what is still my ride. Built on a Huffy Santa Fe that I got for $70 new at Sears. This was 2008. It's hard to believe it was ever that clean!

Attachments

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ

Here's mine. It also appears in my avitar :). I've had this engine on 5 different bikes and its still going strong.

Attachments

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado

I just came to a realization that when my 8 year old Mac quit working all my pics went with it. The only pics of MOOP1 I have is in this and the other forum.
Well I best better look for them so I can save them again.

john_the_great

Oct 24, 2009
California

On my first MB I learned all the things that can be broken on a bicycle. I bent, twisted, and wore out everything on this bike.

Last edited: