Living a Moderator's life

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Norm,
Every year Char fries me a rabbit for Easter dinner. Our friends think its terrible but her dad and I like it. I didn't know there was anyone else who liked rabbit as much as Char's dad and I. My dad, rest his soul loved it too...and squirrels...mmmm, fried squirrel. :)
Tom

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Norm,
Every year Char fries me a rabbit for Easter dinner. Our friends think its terrible but her dad and I like it. I didn't know there was anyone else who liked rabbit as much as Char's dad and I. My dad, rest his soul loved it too...and squirrels...mmmm, fried squirrel. :)
Tom

Visions of Robin Hood....in the Sherwood Forest....roasting a rabbit on a spit over an open fire.....with two smaller spits holding squirrels....with Little John and Maid Marian sitting amongst him...indulging in great banter whilst passing the flask of Merry Wine.....

Smiles,
Salty.shft.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
We had rabbit a lot as a kid. We had a 40 acre piece of property and Dad was raised hunting. What a combo. Mom could cook it just right numerous different ways too.

One night my brother looked over at my plate and let out a loud meooow. My constant companion was a large old grey tom cat and he had just passed away the day before.
My brother the heartless little swine reached over and scooped my rabbit and put it on his plate.

I never could eat rabbit again.

Steve.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
I happen to think wabbits are cool, its the praire dogs you must consume. Never seen a critter who could mess up an acre of land as those.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
I happen to think wabbits are cool, its the praire dogs you must consume. Never seen a critter who could mess up an acre of land as those.

A Florida Gopher can....they are now an endangered species.....my dog loves them raw....he leaves me gifts on my porch.....hollowed out shells....with little bits of membrane tossed in.....

Laughs,
Salty.shft.

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
In Michigan we have starnosed moles. They tunnel across the yard and leave long, winding mounds ... mole hills. Then my dogs turn the mole hills into ditches.!

I wonder if moderators have such exasperating problems? lol

.trk.

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
In Michigan we have starnosed moles. They tunnel across the yard and leave a long, winding mounds ... mole hills. Then my dogs turn the mole hills into ditches.

I wonder if moderators have such exasperating problems?

.trk.

Hahahahaha....I love it !.....I think the moderators have enough issues to have to deal with than circumstances like yours and mine.....LOL !.....loved the * Mountain out of a Mole Hill * reference !

Thanks,
Salty.shft.