Ever dump gas on genitals ?

GoldenMotor.com

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
i dump all kids of flammable liquids on my genitals often.
oh...you mean by accident?
no, in that case. never.
i sure have had a mouthful of premixed from siphoning alot though, if that counts.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Back before Bic and other disposable lighters everyone carried Zippos. You haven't lived until you drop a freshly filled Zippo, or Ronson in your front pants pocket and have it leak. Lighter fluid is about 99% Naphtha and after it soaks into your skin it begins to feel more like napalm.
Tom
Been there done that. Feels kinda like carrying a 9v battery in your pocket and it shorts against your change. lol

Brvnkaerv

Aug 11, 2009
Tampa Fla.
When I was a National Guardsman in the eighties, I was with my old company B 103rd med. bn. out of Lancaster Pa. We were at Ft. A.P. Hill Virginia. One of my buddies and I went to fill some jerry cans at a fuel point. The dumbass running the fuel point pulled the donkey dick out of the can while still holding the handle down. The other dumbass, me, was standing too close, and was sprayed with mogas from my chest to my knees. I was in the field, and had to wear it all day. arrrgh! Brvnkaerv

Ulysys

Apr 25, 2009
Spokane, WA
A couple weeks ago I got really close. I ran out of gas not too long after making a trip to get some more oil. I stopped at a gas station to fill up in the tank, which I had never done. SO I go with half a gallon and 2 ounces of oil. Either that pump was reading right, or the tank isn't meant for half a gallon of gas, cause it overflowed right at the half gallon mark, and I got gas on my bike helmet. It wasn't enough to dissolve any foam :).

The real problem hit when I got about half a mile down the road. A whole bunch of gas spilled out of the cap, all over the tank and a bunch on my shorts. It's a good thing I thought to bring a couple paper towels from the gas station. I didn't get any gas on my jewels, but it's a miracle I didn't :).

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
just got out of the shower. was riding home after buying a new plug, 3' of copper cord plug wire, ends and boots, all happy with my 8 dollar purchase, when i feel something wet on my leg.

the stud came out of my cheap gas tank, and dumped gas all over me.

luckily, i was wearing my right shoe at the time, so it had a place to puddle into.

so, not just my "private area," but my shirt, shorts, legs, bike, pretty much everything got covered in a full tank of gas.

good thing i was 2 blocks from my house, or there woulda been an apartment swimming pool with a mini exxon valdez in it after i jumped in.

i never liked that stupid peanut tank anyway.

i hope that moped tank i ordered from ebay gets here quick. and fits...

Last edited by a moderator:

popcornsutton

Aug 9, 2009
NY
My gas tank mounts came off so i had the tank upside down on my shorts--thought it was empty and a whole lot of gas went on you know where--yahoo iam on fire !! i didnt need to light a match--cool water was dumped onto things and after half an hour it subsided.
Only if you are real bored or sleepy would i recommend this procedure !!
Sounds like fried mountain oysters.

popcornsutton

Aug 9, 2009
NY
I've never got gas on myself there but I've splashed it in my eyes a couple of times and tasted it a few times siphoning gas.