heres mine

GoldenMotor.com

REG1951

Jun 26, 2009
centralia,illinois
Just started to build this april ,been wanting to build a bike for a couple of years and finally have time at home to do it ,I love these machines ,and they have become my passion ...thanks to all of you who posted here I really appreciate all of your input ,its helped me solve some of the problems I ran across in my construction....

Attachments

Last edited:

eisle89

Jun 16, 2008
El Paso, Texas
Nice builds you have there. I'd like to offer some constructive criticism if I may. There have been a number of forum members that have had the stock fenders come loose at the fender/support bracket because of vibration. Please reinforce those places, most have used a heavier L bracket from a hardware store. If you can run the motor drive chain without the slack adjuster the better. Run the slack adjuster on the pedal chain side, there have been problems with it loosening and rotating toward the spokes.

Last edited:

REG1951

Jun 26, 2009
centralia,illinois
Yea its a great saddle ,very comfortable ...got it on Amazon.com from the section for exercise bikes..its got pretty good springs..and cost only 18.99 plus shipping...great deal!

REG1951

Jun 26, 2009
centralia,illinois
Thanks for the advice on the construction...I did build rubber mounts into the fender brackets to cut down vibration noise...with the L bracket where is it mounted on the fender ? any advice is greatly appreciated...thanks

eisle89

Jun 16, 2008
El Paso, Texas
Yes, the L bracket that comes off the brake anchor bolt from the fork. Usually the stock one is pretty thin. A nice thick one from the hardware store will let you sleep better.

Cool bikes, clean work