Won't start now!!

GoldenMotor.com

ssmario1

Apr 26, 2008
port hueneme
wazzzz up guys. my question is how do u post a new question on this site. it becuase i been post my question;where ever i can post it.my sencond question is does some body have a die gram of a motor mount 4 a nirve chopper or have a clue on how 2 tack coal this promeble.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
post your questions where you think they fit the best. minor thing and not to worry about, to start a new topic go to the area you want and up in the corner their will be a sprocket that says new thread. click on that and put the question as the title and post your question in the big box. i am not sure on mounting but i am sure someone here will be able to help

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
SSmario. Really not hard at all. Mount engine at rear mount, tighten nuts. Now get a tube about a foot long that is the same size as a bike frame would be. Put it in place on the front mount but leave nuts a bit loose so that that pipe can slide up and down. The pipe will slip down into place and will rest on the frame where it should then be welded.

astronut

Mar 16, 2008
I think Champions are good I fly behind them and so far no problems and use them in most of my toys and at work. I don't even have problems with the plug that comes with the engine kit. I do modify them and the post is on this forum and I run less gap .020 to .017 or what ever will make it run the best I cheat, plug gap is only a recommended thing ,and I don't play by the rules all the time.
Norman
Is this it? (post #15) http://motorbicycling.com/f3/troble-shooting-bicycle-engine-cdi-spark-197-2.html