So ya, i just wasted a fuel filter...

GoldenMotor.com

MoreBloodWine

Oct 9, 2012
Meadville, Pa
This is what I get for buying a cheap plastic filter... mayb e too much pressure but this is crap. Would be easier if the ends of these things were slightly threaded.

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

Sent from my PANTECH Crossover ™ on AT&T via Forum Runner.

PAracer

Sep 14, 2012
Steelton, PA
Were you using the small barb, or was the hose actually one the larger barb? That filter is made to work on two different size hoses. if it's for the larger one, you can just cut off the pinched part.

MoreBloodWine

Oct 9, 2012
Meadville, Pa
Were you using the small barb, or was the hose actually one the larger barb? That filter is made to work on two different size hoses. if it's for the larger one, you can just cut off the pinched part.
Usin the small with the hose slightly over the lg.

Also, while I'm here... what's this for ? Its in the kit along with some other stuff like a garden hose lookin thing with a bolt in it or somethin.

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

MoreBloodWine

Oct 9, 2012
Meadville, Pa
Haven't a clue... Maybe something to do with the chain guard. I'm too cool for a chain guard. ha!
Well the one thing as seen is just a thin strip of metal with a nut n bolt in one end. The other thing is this...

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

MoreBloodWine

Oct 9, 2012
Meadville, Pa
In addition to the above, I got the filter thing worked out, just needed to get creative with the line used. Anyway, I went one step further and zipped the line tight... shoujld never have any leak or slip issues here lol.

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

PAracer

Sep 14, 2012
Steelton, PA
There are a few parts that come with the kit that you may not use. It's included because these things are universal. That way they fit poorly on every bike equally well.