36t sprocket needed

GoldenMotor.com

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
I'm in need of a 36t sprocket for less than 30$ shipping included. I have kept the following link BMX Accessories - Solid Chrome 36T Sprocket, bike sprocket, bicycle sprocket, bike chain ring | BikeWorldUSA | Bicycle Parts and Bike Accessories until I had the money (30$ was all I could afford this month) in my paypal account only to discover they don't accept paypal :( only credit cards, of which I have none.

So, I have 30$ budgeted this month for a 36 tooth rear sprocket and can only use my paypal account to pay. Is there anyone that can help,vendors, a link to a site that accepts paypal, anything?

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI,

I have a Red Anodized 36T sprocket I would let go for $30....It was a test sprocket (still new) that we made as a prototype.....been gathering dust since it is not our production model.

It is drilled for the HD 9 hole mount (8mm bolts) and the large mounting circle 9 hole 6 MM mount and the disc hub mount.

You can Pay Pal me ([email protected]) the funds BUT please be sure to mention it is for the Red 36T sprocket so I recall.

Hope this helps you.

Andrew

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
just curious as to why it isn't the production model? does it fit well with the #41 chain? is it a good red anodized color and not really hot pink? ;-)

ibcnya

Oct 29, 2008
Concord NC
HI,

I have a Red Anodized 36T sprocket I would let go for $30....It was a test sprocket (still new) that we made as a prototype.....been gathering dust since it is not our production model.

It is drilled for the HD 9 hole mount (8mm bolts) and the large mounting circle 9 hole 6 MM mount and the disc hub mount.

You can Pay Pal me ([email protected]) the funds BUT please be sure to mention it is for the Red 36T sprocket so I recall.

Hope this helps you.

Andrew
Go with this guys stuff...you wont be sorry. You will have to remove links from your chain if its set up for a 44T now. Other than that his sprockets turn bikes in to rockets.

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI Nunya,

On this prototype sprocket, I was experimenting with lightening holes (I machined holes in between the 9 bolt mounting holes (the 8 MM mount holes) ) but later realized it would not allow the small 9 hole mount (6 MM bolts) to fit on the sprocket as well (the cutouts would run into each other).

Since some people need the small 9 hole mounting pattern I had to do away with the other lightening holes in our production models (this sprocket does not have the small pattern 9 hole mounts).

The color of that sprocket is red (dark) not a Pink.

Hope this helps you.

Andrew

Thanks for the kind words ibcnya.....

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
so how would I know if I also needed the small pattern 9 hole mount?
other than that, the money will be in my paypal account on the 6th.
thanks for all the info and the help, it is very much appreciated.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
that's cool thatsdax and I do appreciate it. I would feel bad though because Andyinchville1 replied first, I'm just waiting on that last answer and the money to be in paypal. If I don't go with Andyinchville1's sprocket I will buy yours.
thanks again

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI Nunya,

The distance from the center of the sprocket to the center of the 8 MM bolt hole of the HD 9 hole pattern is 2.874 inches, The distance to the center of the smaller 9 hole mount (6 mm bolt small pattern) is 2.516 inches

NOTE: The HD 9 hole 8 MM bolt pattern can also be used with the large bolt circle 6 MM pattern as well....only the bolt holes will be a little bigger.

Hope this helps you....So far we haven't encountered an engine kit where the sprocket won't fit unless of course you get one of the rare kits that
has the 5 or 6 bolt hole mounting pattern BUT I think those basically non existent (if anybody out there has one, we'd be happy to try to put that on the sprocket as well!).

Andrew

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
thank you very much kind sir! ;)
the rest of my money will be in my paypal account some time tomorrow and I'll send it to ya.

hrm
I may just hafta paint my bike now to match my new sprocket lol