One More Briggs Bike

GoldenMotor.com

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Thats why i figured 3hp, i got three 5 horses sitting rouind and they all seem to big and a bit overkill :p Thanks alot for the info, ill start a build thread, and if i need anymore help, ill let ya know, cheers. Oh, those bikes look great in the update, how do you start them? Thanks for your help :)
I pedal start all my bikes. I made a compression release that lifts the exhaust valve off the seat with a handlebar lever. Just pull the lever, start pedalling and release the lever and it starts right up every time. My automatic clutch has a one-way bearing to allow for this. My slipper clutch bikes also start the same way.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
MSRFAN, i really liked the yellow bike before, but i must say im absolutely loving the bike in race form with straight bars and front race number. It looks badass, kinda reminds me of a flattracker. It really changes the look.

That race must have been a lot of fun.

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
MSRFAN, i really liked the yellow bike before, but i must say im absolutely loving the bike in race form with straight bars and front race number. It looks badass, kinda reminds me of a flattracker. It really changes the look.

That race must have been a lot of fun.
Thanks harry, it runs pretty good too. Would like to pump it up more so I can catch ccc. May have to put a torque-a-verter on it but that means I lose my pedal start. Oh well! We just keep pluggin' along.