The sweat and frustration is finally over...

GoldenMotor.com

MeatCarcass

Aug 24, 2010
New Orleans
Green Ba$+@rd 3.0

I still have to get more things to add to this bike. I've installed a 12v motorcycle horn. Its rigged up to a lantern battery under the duct tape covered seat. I'm considering putting the black stripes with the tape like the original Green Ba$+@rd..xx.

MeatCarcass

Aug 24, 2010
New Orleans
I know this bike isn't motorized, but this is the bike I really wanted to put the motor on. I cant because I have too many spokes...

Pimp Slickness, aka The Death-Ray

tire

Sep 29, 2010
College Station, TX
very nice bikes!

have you thought about painting the block black and the head the same color green? and maybe the front fork black? just thoughts.

austin

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
I cant because I have too many spokes...
Well couldn't you replace any spokes you have to bend to get the sprocket on? I think a 32t only has 6 bolts, so that's only around 12 to replace if you want to re-sell. Though the bending might cause a need for 'truing'... Dunno, just a thought. :)

Looking good(both bikes)!

MeatCarcass

Aug 24, 2010
New Orleans
I'm now thinking about re-painting The Green Ba$+@rd, since i did a crummy job painting it anyway. I was thinking maybe a black or a dark grey primer, make it a stealth bike. But then my friend came up with a crazy idea, He told me to Rhino-Line it. My dad has the bed of his truck Rhino-Lined, that stuff is pretty strong and durable. I could do away with that inner-tube I have around my Chain and not have to worry about chipping the paint.

The problem with the back sprocket on Pimp Slickness is that the spokes are too close together where the bolts go through. I've paid way too much on those rims to go and bend the spokes. The only thing I could think of is to get different rims, Like a 72-spoke or Fan spoke rim...