Pirate Cycles adds 8 more to the Fleet

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
yea man those were sweet bikes you have there. thanks for selling me that jet 80 today it rips so far break in is fun yay..

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Actually we sell ourselves on a unmatched level of customer service.. Do you have me mixed up with someone else? I have not posted a thing for you to be offended about..

If its about the fender question that I did not reply to. Sorry, I did not see it until now...

To answer the question for you. Bobtail fenders and Cruiser fenders are slightly different. Cruiser fenders have 3 connection points V's 2 connection points like on the bobtail fenders. If you look on my website at the Bad boy and the Cadillac shifter bike you will see that we also trimmed very little off of those bobtail fenders to get them to work. Just like you did. Due to the lack of connection points on the bobtail fenders, you can not take more than that off them without sacrificing the integrity of the fender as you already know. Don't know why we cut the cruiser fenders high up like we do, but I know it works well and they are out of the way. Please do not judge us because we did not reply to your post Tym. We are extremely busy serving our customers and I haven't had time to reply, nor did I see your question till now.

Call us on the phone or send us a email and you will see the level of expertise and customer service we have to offer our customers.. We have true knowledge in the products we sell and we do not sell in favor of the sale.. You get the truth at Pirate Cycles! No Propaganda, No Surprises, No Rumors, No Bull.
Hope this clears things up Tym,
Justin

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
i DIdnt see any online tude... troyboy has helped me with everything I ever needed so far... Best customer service ever.. RIDE RED!!!!! NO WINGS NO PRAYER..

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
good to see someone from my hometown doing something cool...way to go pirate...i recognized the phone number first then saw the location....i bob my rear fenders too...sure looks better than notching them... i bob mine about 3 inches beyond the front mounting point....i tried notching on my first one and i thought it looked stupid...i havent been cutting them straight anymore...i started lining a curve with electrical tape and cutting the line when i find my look...i have to go back to worcester in june for a wedding....id love to check out your bikes...ill bring some pictures of some of mine...you dont got to be fast getting back to me im easy

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
hey i got a friend in worcester who's probably going to be building a bike in the spring...(he rode some of mine around when he was visiting)could he get around paying the shipping by picking it up in person???

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
hey i got a friend in worcester who's probably going to be building a bike in the spring...(he rode some of mine around when he was visiting)could he get around paying the shipping by picking it up in person???
No problem, Call us when he gets here. We have a out the door price!
Looking Forward to it,
Justin