huffy beach cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
here a couple of updated pictures of my bike i recently added a air horn , my bike is a huffy beach cruiser with a 58 cc star fire motor upgrades that i have done is i added an alarm system ,lighting system (recharble) ,upgrade it the motor duall exaust and just recently added a air horn i will be stoping by this sarturday the 14 when i go to the bike swap meet well i hope to see you guysthere and hopefully you guys like pictures

Attachments

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
sweet ride. Is that the air horn below the gas tank?

We should get together some local mb'ers and go on a cruise this saterday after the swat meet. Dave was telling me that if he couldnt make it saterday for a ride that he was gonna schedual one for sunday. Im down for both.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes its actually under the frame i am going to try to make it to the swap meet as for the ride i have plans after the swap meet well hope to see you there my bike aint that hard to miss

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes what they did with mine they use a poo poo mufler cut the muffler pipe and attached theone from the mini pocket bike i just like it because the oil it wont get on your wheels just like the standard muffler that come with the kit

darrick

Nov 14, 2009
South Texas
yes what they did with mine they use a poo poo mufler cut the muffler pipe and attached theone from the mini pocket bike i just like it because the oil it wont get on your wheels just like the standard muffler that come with the kit
Nice
How does it sound?
got any videos with audio?

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
thank you it sounds sweet imagine a dirt bike exaust insteads being on a dirt bike is on a bike i like it once i get my camera working again i will post a video

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes once i get home iwill post pictures it has a 66 cc motor dual exaust custom paint job in the gas tank right now i am waiting for the front fork to be done they had to change it once i get it home i will takepictures

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I just got back from checking your trike out, it sounds real cool! I forgot to take my camera.

Did you see the dual exhaust they are working on there trike? Pretty darn cool.