Black Stallion 66/80cc new in box FOR SALE

GoldenMotor.com

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
As much as I would like the $120 , I still have spare parts from 3 other kits from past installations that I'm kicking around . I really don't need additional parts from another kit taking up more space in my garage . Thanks for asking anyway........ John .

token

Aug 24, 2009
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
if you're willing to knock the price down to $120 for the kit+shipping, I'll buy it. I understand the price difference is not ideal, but I'm very poor and even this is too much for me (I'll immediately take out a loan to pay for this, and take more hours at work to pay back the loan).. but I definitely want it and can justify buying it at that price. If you don't want to part with it at that price, I understand. Please please let me know. Thanks.

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
I would love to help out a fellow mop jockey though I will have to talk it over with my adult son ,he is the true owner of this motor and I am the garage keeper . Give me a couple days .And I'll get back to you . thanks John

mojoman288

Apr 26, 2010
Toledo, OH
WAIT!!! I would love to have that engine, I'll offer $120,(same as the other guy) but it would be cheaper to ship to me(I live in toledo ohio) right next to you, My zip is 43615, if you want to make the deal, leave me your email adress :D