Used 2 Stroke Engine Kit / Parts available

GoldenMotor.com

Rhino A

May 9, 2011
Boston MA
I have a 49cc Grubee Skyhawk Engine and Kit parts available that I need to get rid of ASAP. I've got some after market parts that are still in decent condition, the engine was seized over a year ago and left to the elements but I did manage to get it to turn over last summer before I put it up for good. I'm basically giving most of this stuff away as I need to get rid of it, you might salvage for parts or even get it running again if you've got the mechanical know how.

Handlebars, Fenders, Wheels, Exhaust, Sprockets, Seats, engine kit parts etc. I'm located in Boston MA feel free to reply or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
will you ship?
- I might be interested in your engine - how bad is the condition of the piston + cylinder?
(and how much for the entire engine kit) -MoTo

Rhino A

May 9, 2011
Boston MA
Normally I'd put some effort in and try and ship some stuff out to you, but I'm moving cross country in a week and have a lot on my plate. I can't speculate as to the condition of anything other than noticeable rust, but the piston head does still look good. If you're still interested I'll try and snap some pics tonight and put them up, I'd just take offers based on face value, but in the end it might not be worth the cost of shipping.