80/66cc Black Slant Head Engines

GoldenMotor.com

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
And just in case you guys run across BGF's counterpart, LEB = Luckyearlybird (Jannet is her real name, and BGF's real name is Rik Shi)

ZRTMWA

Feb 23, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
They look awesome (but expensive :()!!!!! I believe stage three is due out April 31st. Should be comparable to Morini's I think (or better with an expansion pipe). Imagine with a SBP shifter kit !!!!

Last edited:

Masterm222

Feb 14, 2009
Billings, Montana
I have no idea what kind of price they are going to have on a stage three. I wish they were having Manic Mechanic balancing the cranks for them. I had sent an e-mail to Troy at Pirate Cycles asking for a price so I could pre-order right now. Never got a responce. I must have money to burn since I don't even have a bike to put it on! Want to get a XYZ six speed chopper, put a 4" tire on the rear, build a jackshaft, mega-range cassette, disc brakes front and rear and a stage three motor!

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
I just installed the 2 into one "dual" brake lever from SickBikeParts.com on one of my winter builds and it works pretty slick. Both brake cables attach to a single lever leaving the left side of your handlebar for the clutch lever. Good luck w/ your build.
I made one of these