Dellorto Phbg 19 And Custom Intake

GoldenMotor.com

Kevron99

Aug 11, 2009
Howell, New Jersey
I am also selling my Dellorto PHBG Carbs with matching intake and bushing adapter. This Carb / Intake setup will fit any Chinese 2 Stroke motor. The intake was custom ordered from Pat (sportscarpat). This is the Typhoon intake which a 1/4 inch higher and 1/4 inch longer to accommodate the bigger Dellorto. The bushing itself was customized polyurethane plastic to make a perfect fit connecting the Carbs and Intake (NO AIR LEAK). Both items (carbs and intake+bushing) is brand new and never been use. I paid for $105.95 for the Carbs. I paid $40.00 for the custom intake and $50.00 for the bushing. Sportscarpat can attest to this prices. The Dellorto is the original dellorto and not a clone type. I will shipp on its original box. I will also add a free Dellorto clear float bowl with an easy acess to the bottom for changing JETS sizes. No need to dis assemble the carbs when changing jets. And I am also throwing in a JET package in the 70's range for free. I am selling this as a package. The price is $180.00 + shipping. I am pretty sure with these Carb setup will defintely make your MB FLY! PM if your interested. I will ship as soon as I get the payment via on my paypal account. Thanks

Kevron99

Aug 11, 2009
Howell, New Jersey
I am also selling my Dellorto PHBG Carbs with matching intake and bushing adapter. This Carb / Intake setup will fit any Chinese 2 Stroke motor. The intake was custom ordered from Pat (sportscarpat). This is the Typhoon intake which a 1/4 inch higher and 1/4 inch longer to accommodate the bigger Dellorto. The bushing itself was customized polyurethane plastic to make a perfect fit connecting the Carbs and Intake (NO AIR LEAK). Both items (carbs and intake+bushing) is brand new and never been use. I paid for $105.95 for the Carbs. I paid $40.00 for the custom intake and $50.00 for the bushing. Sportscarpat can attest to this prices. The Dellorto is the original dellorto and not a clone type. I will shipp on its original box. I will also add a free Dellorto clear float bowl with an easy acess to the bottom for changing JETS sizes. No need to dis assemble the carbs when changing jets. And I am also throwing in a JET package in the 70's range for free. I am selling this as a package. The price is $180.00 + shipping. I am pretty sure with these Carb setup will defintely make your MB FLY! PM if your interested. I will ship as soon as I get the payment via on my paypal account. Thanks
By the way...the Dellorto clear Float Bowl I bought it for $29.00 at Treatland.com and I am throwing it for free. The price of $180.00 can be negotiated. Only reasonable offers please.

Thanks Again,
Ron