Predator 212cc Stretch Cruiser - Update to Full Motorcycle

GoldenMotor.com

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
The U.S. Federal Government and California calls that a motorcycle, subject to all the jacked up NHTSA/DOT rules and regulations that apply to them.

I'm movin' to P.R.! Home of the free! LOL
Booo, don't share anything cool with this guy, who's planning a 212cc build himself. Say, is that 212cc 2 hp, and do you plan on going 30mph and under?

"He who lives in a glass house shalt throw the first stone."

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! rotfl

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Booo, don't share anything cool with this guy, who's planning a 212cc build himself. Say, is that 212cc 2 hp, and do you plan on going 30mph and under?

"He who lives in a glass house shalt throw the first stone."

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! rotfl
I'm in the middle of a GX200 clone with motorcycle shocks, seat, tires, rims, lights, brake lights, turn signals and last but not least.....working pedals. I can only dream about building a bike with none of the above, but I don't want to end up in the back of a squad car. LOL

My bike will have pedals cause I have no choice in the matter. It's the very first thing the cops look at over here. You better be pedaling like only a circus monkey can.

Last edited:

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
OK. This picture is from today. Testing out the original 1950' bobber seat. Also customised to fit the frame. The TC hat to be customised as well. Some parts were broken when I got it and we welded a support in alu to make a longer and more stable jackshaft.

Ahem, sick bike Predator303!

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Latest pics:

Accidentally posted them in the old thread.

It looks great Predator but what to you tell the Police when they ask you where the pedals are at? Do you just tell them that you forgot to install them or is it Anything Goes in P.R.? LOL
At first I planned to get registration, the pedals are useless anyways so I removed them. They dont change the fact that the bike is illegal because the engine is way too big. But after a year driving it here I realised that the police doesnt really give a ****. They just look with big eyes and if you talk to them nicely, it usually cool. I got pulled over twice, but times they just told me I cant drive it on the street but once they are gone I continue. The only bad ones are the motorcycle cops because they know. A few times I got the cops behind me just telling me something through the megaphone and I just left the street and thats it. Most of them just take pics like all the other people are are curious about it. Long story short. The police here dont give a **** unless you do something stupid.

I dig the exhaust....must be cool at night....
It looks great at night. No need for lights when you have fire coming out 15inches haha

Say, is that 212cc 2 hp, and do you plan on going 30mph and under?
I rarely go faster than 40 even though now I can even go 50mph with below 2000rpm. Its simply too dangerous. But I usually tell them it just looks so big because its a 4 stroke and the transmission and that I just go 30-40 the max, which is basically true. I use not more than 10% throttle. Everything more is scary with that engine.

I'm in the middle of a GX200 clone with motorcycle shocks, seat, tires, rims, lights, brake lights, turn signals and last but not least.....working pedals. I can only dream about building a bike with none of the above, but I don't want to end up in the back of a squad car. LOL
Looks great. But I can tell you already that that sprocket wont survive one week with that engine and the vibrations. I got a one piece sprocket of that size for that matter that I dont need anymore if you are interested. I actually have a whole collection of sprockets if you need some.

Looks great 303, bet you're loving the cush forks!
I do love them!! Look great, work great. I was lucky enough to get them still for $35 back then.

Last edited: