Bottom gasket...wth?

GoldenMotor.com

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Well.. that's one way to put it...
I ignore as much as I can but everyone has their limits...
I don't have a short temper at all, but I do have a very low tolerance for BULLSHYT. I couldn't take anymore of that crap AT ALL.
fatdaddy.usflg
Anyway people, lets try to put it all behind us and get back to business as usual.

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I don't have a short temper at all, but I do have a very low tolerance for BULLSHYT. I couldn't take anymore of that crap AT ALL.
fatdaddy.usflg
Anyway people, lets try to put it all behind us and get back to business as usual.
That's pretty much my standing in this type situation too... especially when he was recommending somebody mount their engine with self tapping screws... ya.. that put me over the edge real fast... I mean, really... what if some newb that didn't know better actually took that advise... that could get real bad real fast...

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
That's pretty much my standing in this type situation too... especially when he was recommending somebody mount their engine with self tapping screws... ya.. that put me over the edge real fast... I mean, really... what if some newb that didn't know better actually took that advise... that could get real bad real fast...
Yeah, But that's why we're here. To help WITHOUT killing anyone, (knock on wood.) I've been told our little problem is being taken care of. He needs to learn how to take a hint, And NO ONE was getting through to him,
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, It's Business as usual.
fatdaddy.usflg