random thoughts

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Hi Everybody. Just Like To Add My 2 Cents.. Most Of The Mb Parts I Have Ordered Came Much Quicker Than Expected ! I Paid Vizan Motors $202. June 6/08 For Tle 43cc Engine And Still Have Nothing, Just A Order Number. He Told Me He Removed Rewinds From Motors To Fill Rewind Orders. A Week Ago I Asked Him To Send Motor Without Rewind And I Would Pay Extra Shipping For Rewind. No Responce ! I Think He Is A Crook And A Liar. I Hope This Post Is Ok. I Don`t Want Some Others To Have Their Project Ruined By Him. Ron
Ron,

You've been more than patient on this one!

Sorry to hear you lost 2 bills on this...I got rooked for 18 last year, non-MB related,...it's annoying!

Jim

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi Jim, That Was My First Mab Related Order . I Did Get It 3 Months Later, August 08. All Of My Approx 90 Purchases On Ebay Have Been 100 Percent Successful. That One Took A While. I Am Ashamed Of The Emails And Phone Messages I Left Him. Ha Ha I Have Been Looking At My Rear Hubs To Day, After Seeing Your Offering. I`am Trying To Figure Out How To Have 2 Free Wheels On The Rite Side Of Rear Wheel. I Hope A Splined Cassette Hub Is Close To 1.400" Od. For Threading. Brett May Not Have Understood My Goal. Its For The Rack Mount Belt Drive. VARIABLE BELT DRIVE TRANSMISSION WITH THE BUILT IN 3.75 RATIO GEAR BOX, NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH WHIZZER STYLE BELT DRIVE. RON

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
yay
----------------------
RICHMOND,
BC, CA 07/04/2008 4:03 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
----------------------
again I say YAY!
Nunya...It looks like it will be all good!

It's hard to be patient...I know!

I order industrial stuff all the time, and the days go by.

It usually goes like this:

I order on Thursday...we'll have it ready to ship on Tuesday...cool...I'll get it by next Friday.

I call the following Thursaday, and half the order is ready.

Would I like to have half the order shipped today!

No...I would rather save on shipping and have the entire order at once. Thank you!

Ok...It SHOULD be ready tomorrow...fine, ship the whole order tomorrow.

Tuesday of the following week the order actually ships. Yeah!!!

4 days later the Fed-Ex guy leaves it at the wrong address. I call Fed-Ex as the tracking info shows delivered!!! I chase it down and finally get my parts.

Jim

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Hi Jim, That Was My First Mab Related Order . I Did Get It 3 Months Later, August 08. All Of My Approx 90 Purchases On Ebay Have Been 100 Percent Successful. That One Took A While. I Am Ashamed Of The Emails And Phone Messages I Left Him. Ha Ha I Have Been Looking At My Rear Hubs To Day, After Seeing Your Offering. I`am Trying To Figure Out How To Have 2 Free Wheels On The Rite Side Of Rear Wheel. I Hope A Splined Cassette Hub Is Close To 1.400" Od. For Threading. Brett May Not Have Understood My Goal. Its For The Rack Mount Belt Drive. VARIABLE BELT DRIVE TRANSMISSION WITH THE BUILT IN 3.75 RATIO GEAR BOX, NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH WHIZZER STYLE BELT DRIVE. RON
Ron,

All of my ebay transactions have been good as well...I bought a lot of shop tools on ebay.

If you need any custom parts made let me know! I can make a dual freewheel work even if the parts are not available. I think the thread is actually 1-3/8"-20, not positive though.

Send me pics and descriptions and I'll help you get what you need.

Jim

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Jim, I Know You Can Do It, Did Not Think You Would Have The Time Now. Thanks, Will Get Back To You. This Would Be For The Engines I Sent You Pictures Of, Last Month. Ron

Last edited: