GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
O.K., now you guys got me going.

Do you think if we had some of the laws they have "over there" we would have such a run away crime problem?
It's hard to be a molester, drug pusher, murderer, ect with missing body parts, or especially when you're head is 3 feet away from the rest of your body.

O.K., NOW I am done. ;)

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
personally , i think a global ban on religion would solve a lot of problems .

( my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend ) causes way too many problems .

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
personally , i think a global ban on religion would solve a lot of problems .

(my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend) causes way too many problems .

That is most narrow minded. Extremely so. Geeze.

Here goes another one down the toilet.....

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
If you don't believe in anything, why is that? Because you want to do what ever it is that you feel like doing with no regard for any one else? "I have no religion, and therefore, no moral responsibility, and so I can do what ever I want". Selfish.

Just my opinion...

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
The government and media have already taken care of re-naming the fiends. So as to not offend the friends of the fiends, terrorists are only terrorists in Israel, NOT in the U.S. They are now called,"Enemy combatants". So the problem is solved.
The Utopians have it all under control.

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
ya no religion gods got some doiing to do oi and what i was typing earler those woman are hot good and deacent or wer have you seen pics fron the 50ies but that region hasent had aney rest for 50 60 200 years thers a reason it was the opioum trail wus since criss columbus went the wrong way rember ronni regan at least that wus funniy strange have you seen the israily police force? or peace on the gaza strip? kinda now but not so much right? y is all the historey we see on tv from the second ww and not before that confucious say fail. wrong. baaad!

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I promised I would NOT rise to the bait but alas I am a poor fish after all. I could write a thousand words to explain why I think there is a difference between us and them. I will stick with just one argument this time.

When we go to war civilians die. this is true, but I hope to god we do not TARGET civilians as an acceptable way to wage war. That to me is the difference. Three thousand plus Americans in New York were targeted and all of us know how horribly they died.

If a man worked in a power plant in Bagdad the night the war began, he was warned that it was coming. Who warned the people who went to work on that bright September day. Was the war right or wrong, I honestly don't know and YOU don't either. All I know is they kill school kids on purpose, and we don't. You say it is about religion, the people who die from the suicide bombs in Iraq and Afghanistan are Muslims. How is that about religion? Do baptist kill methodists?

You can disagree, but this is what I believe to be the truth. You are entitled to your beliefs and I am entitled to mine. Call me crazy, but I see no heroism in blowing yourself up, to take a bus load of school kids with you. They should try what the budist monks in vietnam did set yourself on fire. It actually started a revolution. Not the north south thing the Deim thing.

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I will stir this further.

They think what they are doing is right.
We think what we are doing is right.

So who is to judge who?

(if you believe, and I do) God will judge us all in the end, and those on ALL sides that are in the wrong will be "cast into the lake of fire".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.