which would you buy if you had to chose

GoldenMotor.com

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
.flg.this is just something that will help me and maybe others on which to deciced on the one that would be better and would be more handy to use.

so if you would like to vote for one of the bike trailers on this post. all you have to is say the camping trailer for the one on the left or for the one in the middle trailer just say kiddie trailer or for the last one just say middgit trailer

Attachments

Last edited:

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I couldn't paste it for some reason. I like the middle one. Seems like it would be lighter than the green and more stable than the single wheeled with a lot of storage room. I guess it all depends on the intended purpose. The single wheel would probably be better for daily use in traffic.

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
I couldn't paste it for some reason. I like the middle one. Seems like it would be lighter than the green and more stable than the single wheeled with a lot of storage room. I guess it all depends on the intended purpose. The single wheel would probably be better for daily use in traffic.
I had a feeling some one would have a problem with that let me fix that
.wee.

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
I have the middle one,,,5000+ miles on it (^)
it is the 2nd one I have had
the girls are wearing this on out as well :)

still gets my vote !!!
Yep, door number 2 is the most common/practical one. We have two of our MB buddies who roll with that exact one. Saw it at target for $89.00 smackers..crt.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama

still gets my vote !!!
Good looking girls, Bill. They are gonna have some great stories to share and remember grandpa forever.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
The camper is kind of cool, but isn't that what, 56lbs empty? Too heavy.

Go with something light yet strong. That way, when you don't want it heavy, you don't have to have it that way.

I'd go with the second one, only because it gives you more options and it's light to begin with.

drn2

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
[QUOTE=hellhammered I have one of the middle deals. It holds lots of stuff, including passengers obviously, and it's very light.

Hey hammered,
Your engine fell off...:)
Tom

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia

still gets my vote !!!
do you live by lake havasu city?
because i have a secound house out there and since im not legal to drive the bike in CA. it will probobly go out live there and when i trun 18 ill im planing to move out there so my mom and dad are not going to worry about if some one had broken in the house.shft.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I have and like the middle one, the one in the pic farther down the first page w/the bar on the outside of the wheel is the one I have,seems stronger for weight and It is lite too pull.
A bob trailer would be nice for traffic or long miles ,I have not tryed one but think it would be great for weight w/springs or air ride. I think it would make a nice pusher trailer.
The camping trailer is neat,but I could do that w/the kid trailer camping stuff and a folding lawn recliner
I will vote for the MIDDLE