Scored myself a free gx200

GoldenMotor.com

Agreen

Feb 10, 2013
Southeastern GA
So my youngest daughter and I were putting around the neighborhood and we spotted a guy placing a pressure washer by his trash bin. Apparently the pump is bad on it, so we came back with a truck and retrieved it. Once home, I cleaned the main jet and fuel inlet and it fired right up! Sure enough, no pressure. (Oh well, I already have a nice pressure washer)

Now what should I do with it?

No, seriously. I'd love some good ideas. I love building things that have that classic look to it, so I'm looking forward to making something with it.

It doesn't need to be fast. Yes, I understand that it's a big engine. But all that means is that it's going to cruise at a comfortable speed without the engine screaming.

I completely understand it's illegal for road use unless registered as a motorcycle. I'll figure that out.

It's got to have the classic look. Somewhere between a BTR and a café brat racer. Maybe even a Honda dream replica?

-Green

Agreen

Feb 10, 2013
Southeastern GA
I am REALLY digging the idea of this:

I have considered getting a little Honda dream for quite some time. This morning while looking at pictures for inspiration I found that around 04 Honda made a "Dream 50R".

I think I have the perfect bike frame to start this project!