GoldenMotor.com

stephend

Dec 10, 2016
SO CALIF
.trk hI EVERYONE IN bike world . I have been on wheels since i was 10 years old I,m interested in all the new motorized beach cruisers .wanting to learn some new tech on this. I'm interested in putting a four stroke on my beach cruiser,I don't want one of those fugly gas tanks. I,m interested in the clutch kits and disk brakes! hoping to see new and exiting stuff.trk

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
.hI EVERYONE IN bike world . I have been on wheels since i was 10 years old I,m interested in all the new motorized beach cruisers .wanting to learn some new tech on this. I'm interested in putting a four stroke on my beach cruiser,I don't want one of those fugly gas tanks. I,m interested in the clutch kits and disk brakes! hoping to see new and exiting stuff.
Welcome to the forum from SoCal.

Post up a pic of your build and ask a lot of questions about
what kind of 4 stroke, especially the transmission.

Ghetto Bikes makes great custom tanks.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
.trk hI EVERYONE IN bike world .
I have been on wheels since i was 10 years old I,m interested in all the new motorized beach cruisers .wanting to learn some new tech on this.
I'm interested in putting a four stroke on my beach cruiser,I don't want one of those fugly gas tanks.
I,m interested in the clutch kits and disk brakes! hoping to see new and exiting stuff
Hi Steph, just a tip, always provide a link or pic and description of your bike if you want any useful advice on how to motorize it as some bicycles are a really horrible base to start with.

As far as new and exciting I build 4-stroke, dual disc automatic clutch shifters that will do over 35MPH yet climb a step grade using my unigue 10G transfer case, and has an in frame gas tank and a powder coat finish of your choice.

Just let us know what you are starting with as everything else is just guesses until then.

Save