Morini Clutch Case Gasket

GoldenMotor.com

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
I just changed the oil on my S6S and had my cover off for a look around. Mine will drip for a short time too. Look closer at this pict. Was just a short time after I had wiped it clean once before taking a picture. That spot is exactly where the the S6C water pump goes.. http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/GoatHerder123123/P1010010.jpg Its not clear clean oil at the drip there it the old black stuff..
Right on, well its coming from some place I guess. Perhaps when I get my aluminum tank finished (taking forever the sealer takes 96 hour to fully cureLOL) I can put some UV dye in the clutch oil and see where its coming from.

Oh and I want to get a thread going on Morini plug chops to help guys out with initial tuning so if your could snap a pick of your plug with that fat carb (at elevation) on it Ill post the thread in a few days with picks of my plug that trolls around here at sea level.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Right on.... but my D.H. gizmo makes my plugs run hotter than just a stock plug.. So basically it will not match a stock coloration.