26' Micargi Mustang GTS Question?

GoldenMotor.com

lmmacko

May 10, 2011
Davison,MI
Howdy folks! I'm kinda a big guy. 6ft 285. I was wondering if anyone would know if this type of bike, 26'' Micargi Mustang GTS Chopper Bike - Buy Chopper Bicycles Online - Micargi C BikeBerry.com would be too small for me? I ask because I once was going to buy one of those newer Stingrays from a person on Craigslist. He assured me I could fit on it, only when I tried it I was like a clown in a clown car. I have no way of actually trying this bike out since the only place I can find it is online, but would really like to make a gas bike out of one, and don't want to wast my money if I can't use it. Any help would be nice. Thanks in advance!

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Howdy folks! I'm kinda a big guy. 6ft 285. I was wondering if anyone would know if this type of bike, 26'' Micargi Mustang GTS Chopper Bike - Buy Chopper Bicycles Online - Micargi C BikeBerry.com would be too small for me? I ask because I once was going to buy one of those newer Stingrays from a person on Craigslist. He assured me I could fit on it, only when I tried it I was like a clown in a clown car. I have no way of actually trying this bike out since the only place I can find it is online, but would really like to make a gas bike out of one, and don't want to wast my money if I can't use it. Any help would be nice. Thanks in advance!
for what it's worth, here is a pic of me on my mustang,,,
I am 6'1", but only 145 lbs ;)

lmmacko

May 10, 2011
Davison,MI
Thanks a lot! While you are smaller than me, it does give me at least an idea if it would work or not. I may get the little bigger one that has a 26 inch frame called the "Bronco".

MotoBikeNJ

Nov 12, 2014
New Jersey
Hi Bill, Did you need special mount for the engine. Which exact engine did you use and if you can give details about the gas tank install.

Thanks