what about this chopper bike?

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
tell me what you guys think about this bike. its a chopper bike called a REBEL by FIRMSTRONG.Anyone ever seen any bikes made by this company. Its not very expensive....$215.00 plus shipping. i am thinking of putting my 35cc honda friction drive on one. here is a picture . Bicycles, jogging strollers, scooters, skateboards and related equipment at guaranteed lowest prices!
Not a bad looking bike but a frame mount 2 stroke would look so much better on it. The friction drives are good but they lack 'the look' that a lot of us like. Price seems a bit steep, but, hey, it's only money.
Tom

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
i like the 2 stroke's also. i've had a few. i just got tired of working on them everytime i rode it.don't get me wrong..i love tinkering with them, but not when its a non-winning battle. they could do so much better. in time someone will do better. until then i will stick to my honda friction drives.i think the big cheif looks like a good riding bike.

stude13

May 28, 2008
north bend wa.
you can pick up occ choppers for 50 bucks on craigs. they are not good for pedaling but work good with a motor plus you can make a fine trike.

knuckles

Jan 31, 2009
Salem, Or
Hello..this is my first posting. It's coming down to the wire for my first motor for my sons OCC bike. I wonder what people suggest, they all look the same, AND why do some have a pull start???