Hi from Northern CA

GoldenMotor.com
I have a 80cc ebay motor on a Schwinn Southport. I have the kit exhaust still but I am looking for a larger power band, do you know where to get a tuned pipe? I live on a steep hill and weigh 270-280 I have a 44 tooth rear sprocket, and I have to help it quite a bit, unless I take the end off the exhaust, but then I can't get high speeds on flats. Can anyone give advise please? Thank you.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
do not go to 50-1 they need thier lubrication. i ran mine around 28 to 1. i would not run over 32-1 under any circumstances expecially if you are like me and like to run fast alot :ride:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Welcome to the board fellow Nor Cal'r
Lucky you that SCSW/Pipelyne is located in San Jose. If you're interested in a pipe or more, Call Lean Dean. I'm sure he can help you with some extra horsepower.
Hopefully you can make it out to the next race on June 22nd.

Ken

Cool I will do my next gallon 24:1. Thanks. How do I call Lean Dean? I want to find a pipe with a big low end and high end I guess, or maybe I need a bigger sprocket to climb hills? I will start with the fuel change and see if that adds enough power first. Is it bad to run it without the cap on the end of the exhaust?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Here's Dean's shop # (408) 279-2307
and if you ever get a chance to swing by the shop, you've gotta test ride the Team BoXer bike.