Stay off of my a99.

GoldenMotor.com

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
Yeah, it's going to financially hurt me. But I am paying KC about $2,000 for a trike. An electric one. I am very excited.

Last edited by a moderator:

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Congrats Ken. Looks like you'll be riding in style!

Cyberspace can have mean people, but this place has a lot of good people.

Don't sweat the naysayers. It's your ride.

99.9% of people will be happy for you. Don't worry about the rest.dance1

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
My parents have a schwinn trike (brand new) they'd like me to motorize. it's already got a gear with some 415 chain in the back, maybe I can fab up a mount and slap a china girl on it!

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Ken,
You will now now styling with the best of them. I know what it costs to build the trikes that KC sells and believe me there is no huge profit margin left after all the parts, trike and battery are bought.
You'll be ahead of the game with a bike that is built by a well established builder for not a lot more than the parts would cost you and you don't have work at putting it together.

A smooth move on your part. I'm sure you will let us know how well it rides when the time comes.

Steve.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Congrats KenX I know ill be looking forward to seeing some pics of the new ride......

And as it has been said just let negative stuff roll off best you can, sometimes people dont actually plan to offend with what they type on here, it just comes across that way at times, I been on both sides of that road myself, cut and dry comments seem abrasive sometime when they aren't meant to be.

Good luck with the new trike and always keep the rubber side down.

Peace, map
reddd

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Year or two down the road for me, but I want to motorize a trike. Although, I've been thinking along different lines. And I've been getting inspiration from the sight of cyclecars I used to covet when I was younger. (Just a few photos of such inspiration shown below.) It will only be built as fast as the money for it rolls in, but I will not rest on this.

Attachments