Why?

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I once ( a couple of years ago) went 105 on my murdercycle while holding two large pizza's down on the tank with one hand.

So, I can still be stupid, AND get an adrenaline rush.

It's pretty hard for me to get the adrenaline going anymore though.
Joe, that makes perfect sense cause ya could of just told any cop
that you had to get home really fast before the pizza got cold? :)

Actually, Joe all the "stupid" stories that you keep telling us is more
than convincing me.......do you have any more? :D

Which hand were you holding the pizzas with?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Where do I begin?
Pick-up truck surfing at 85mph?
Being dragged behind a snowmobile at 60+ mph? (the road had bare patches we didn't anticipate.)
Flying in my dad's ultralight? (don't ask)
Running 105 on the same murdercycle as above on a 1 lane dirt road?

If I really thought about it, I could surely come up with some doozies. I have a very high threshhold for adrenaline.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
One time a friend and I "borrowed" a 396 engined 69 Impala, drove around awhile, turfed the high school soccer field, then pulled in between a state patrol and a local cop who were having a conversation while parked across the road from one another.

I stopped, yelled "Hey, check this out!" then did a massive smoking burnout/powerbrake, then hammered off into the night and lost them both.

I drove the car back to where we picked it up, and left it there. The owner was none the wiser.

Thank God for statute of limitations...or I wouldn't be telling this stuff.

I know, I know, "Bad Joe. Bad bad Joe." I was a holy terror when I was young.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
That's awesome. kinda reminds me of the time my brother-in-law had me pour gas into the carburetor of a chevette......out of a styrofoam cup. Luckily I backed up right before the entire engine block burst into flames. Almost lost my eyebrows that time, lol. I was 16 and didnt have a whole lot of common sense (some would say I still dont lol).

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I've done a lotta other stuff, but I think that ought to hold you for awhile.

I was saving up those stories for my grand kids, but since I only have one, and she a dainty little thing, I guess I have to tell it to someone.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Does leaning out of a sidecar at the age of 53 and being bollocked for nutting traffic cones qualify?